Trump is too old

Why do you always post multiple repeatings of phrases and words, all capitalized?

It comes across like a crazy person ranting in the streets.

Trump is definitely the best choice for President, but he's not some deity figure or superman that'll fix everything.

With any luck, he'll get into office, put in some good effort and work to fix a few things, and then hopefully retire peacefully knowing he did his best.

Should be: “You’re a PERFECT example!”

When you call someone a “RETARD”, spelling is important!

You did it again, proving you don’t know the difference between YOUR and YOU’RE.

This simply is not acceptable. There are rules and standards for lunatics in this forum! Shape up!

If you don’t improve immediately, we will not hesitate to send you to GITMO. You have been warned.
I am pretty sure they are already dead. They were on that list they were touting the other day.

I am pretty sure they are already dead. They were on that list they were touting the other day.
Lmao I know this just drives an arrow thru a communist leftists brain, I will do it over and over again! Until you realize its not important, it makes not one bit of difference if spelling is correct or not, especially in a political forum! But I guess we need you RETARDS to feel more superior, more intellectual than a stone sometimes! It sure the fuck isnt in the political world! You will find out very soon what YOUR degrees really mean, and what they are worth! I can tell you right now, a fly on a pile of dog shit means more, when all is exposed! And knowing that for the rest of YOUR life, you communist leftists WILL be judged! have a nice evening and never forget, NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Why dont you show us all how educated and intellectual you are by telling us why Commie joe never closed GITMO when this is the only promise he made to his sheep in his 2020 campaign. All he has to do is sign his name! you know, like Trump did by reversing Osama Obamas order to close it! instead Trump put 1/2 billion into it! Why would that be? Lets see how brilliant you are!🤪

Last edited:
Lmao I know this just drives an arrow thru a communist leftists brain, I will do it over and over again! Until you realize its not important, it makes not one bit of difference if spelling is correct or not, especially in a political forum! But I guess we need you RETARDS to feel more superior, more intellectual than a stone sometimes! It sure the fuck isnt in the political world! You will find out very soon what YOUR degrees really mean, and what they are worth! I can tell you right now, a fly on a pile of dog shit means more, when all is exposed! And knowing that for the rest of YOUR life, you communist leftists WILL be judged! have a nice evening and never forget, NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Q is in GITMO.

View attachment 2368755

Okay let's just get past the "pole" numbers and his alleged brilliance, and address the "young man" in that post.

WTAF

That delusional almost 80 year old diaper wearing dipshit is talking about himself as a young man.

His malign narcissistic brain is dementing.

But we knew that…

😑

Meanwhile: Dark Brandon orchestrated the greatest political bait and switch in history.

😎

It’s time to talk about Donald Trump’s age

At 78, former President Donald Trump is now the oldest presidential nominee in American history. If he wins re-election in November, Trump will end his term just a few months shy of his 83rd birthday, making him two years older than President Joe Biden is now.

In short, Donald Trump has a serious age problem.

The media and Republican political leaders should treat concerns about Trump’s advanced age every bit as seriously as they did in Biden’s case. Trump can put those concerns to rest by making good on his promise to take a public cognitive test. Is he still willing to “do it for the good of the country,” as he said back on July 12?

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4788816-donald-trump-age-problem/

It’s time to talk about Donald Trump’s age

At 78, former President Donald Trump is now the oldest presidential nominee in American history. If he wins re-election in November, Trump will end his term just a few months shy of his 83rd birthday, making him two years older than President Joe Biden is now.

In short, Donald Trump has a serious age problem.

The media and Republican political leaders should treat concerns about Trump’s advanced age every bit as seriously as they did in Biden’s case. Trump can put those concerns to rest by making good on his promise to take a public cognitive test. Is he still willing to “do it for the good of the country,” as he said back on July 12?

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4788816-donald-trump-age-problem/
The media will ignore any and all Trump age-related slips and gaffes

Oz and the Candyman might report that Trump has the best brain ever. But don’t hold your breath waiting for him to take any real test.

How Trumpty Dumpty is even on the ballot is a bright shining red warning light. Trumpty and his Repugnant supporters are not fit to be in office. NO NO NO NO NO NO

Donald Trump Suffers Polling Blow Over His Age​

At 78 years old, Donald Trump is too old to work in government, according to a new poll.

It was conducted on Monday and Tuesday by Reuters and Ipsos from 1,241 U.S. adults nationwide, including 1,018 registered voters; 53 percent agreed with the statement that Donald Trump is too old to work in government, while some 43 percent disagreed with it. Newsweek has contacted the Trump campaign for comment via email.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-age-poll-blow-1929413

Donald Trump Suffers Polling Blow Over His Age​

At 78 years old, Donald Trump is too old to work in government, according to a new poll.

It was conducted on Monday and Tuesday by Reuters and Ipsos from 1,241 U.S. adults nationwide, including 1,018 registered voters; 53 percent agreed with the statement that Donald Trump is too old to work in government, while some 43 percent disagreed with it. Newsweek has contacted the Trump campaign for comment via email.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-age-poll-blow-1929413
Too old
Morally unfit

IMG_2680.jpeg

Now who is the “Old MF?” 😝🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕🏽

Too Old! Too weird. Too Fuc*ed up.

Back