Trump Sues DOJ For 100 Million

Count 1 goes nowhere.
Everything else has a rational basis in law and fact.

I would think that someone would also consider the harm done to Melania in her own right. She's a known phobic about strangers touching her or her things. No consideration was made in this regard and her personal possessions were searched even though she clearly had no method or ability to have the items being searched for. That the warrant allowed this search and intrusion only shows that the warrant was excessively overbroad.

In such a matter I would name not only those named in Trump's FTCA claim but also the judge who approved the warrant because a neutral and detached magistrate would have seen that the warrant request was overbroad and not granted it or narrowed the scope. That the judge did not do so is indicative that he also exhibited improper bias and animas against those named in the warrant application.
How much you bet that the DNA tests of the stains on her lingerie are incriminating?

The lawsuit lacks merit and the complainants have no standing.

This was done to generate a headline designed to gin up more Trump's "perpetual victimhood".

Also: A.I. generated crowds!

I would think that someone would also consider the harm done to Melania in her own right. She's a known phobic about strangers touching her or her things. No consideration was made in this regard and her personal possessions were searched even though she clearly had no method or ability to have the items being searched for. That the warrant allowed this search and intrusion only shows that the warrant was excessively overbroad.
So the govt shouldn’t search out its own unreturned classified documents because the perps wife is phobic about strangers?

Wouldn’t that be an example of a two tier justice system you all constantly rail against?

Or do you think a house shouldn’t face a drugs bust and search because a dealers spouse has ocd.

Perhaps we should ask a lawyer - do you know one?

The felon says out loud just about every day that there's a two-tier justice system, it's time that he was subject to the same laws as everyone else. He's always used spurious lawsuits as a weapon against anybody he doesn't like, he's found that he can't bluster the United States away like a building contractor and he doesn't like it.

This was done to generate a headline designed to gin up more Trump's "perpetual victimhood".

How does Trump not have standing in a case that a federal judge dismissed as illegal?

If 'rump wins this Florida lawsuit, there are certain SCrOTUS folks who should pay the FUCK UP!

Talk about "ABOVE THE LAW" How much further up his ass can they all shove their heads??
oh... wait.......... they are getting PAID to do his bidding! Hmmm! We should stop that!

If 'rump wins this Florida lawsuit, there are certain SCrOTUS folks who should pay the FUCK UP!

Talk about "ABOVE THE LAW" How much further up his ass can they all shove their heads??
oh... wait.......... they are getting PAID to do his bidding! Hmmm! We should stop that!
I think you are too ignorant about the subject to comment.

Plagiarism seems to be your forte.

Personally, since this is literary site with rules to protect against plagiarists and I'm a contributor to the site, I think you should be banned faster than BB gets banned.

Plagiarism seems to be your forte.

Personally, since this is literary site with rules to protect against plagiarists and I'm a contributor to the site, I think you should be banned faster than BB gets banned.
Why should I respect your "legal opinions" if you won't respect mine?

You sure have been whiny of late....even more so than usual.

This election seems to have taken a toll on your mental health.

And if you were honest, which you have never been and never will be, you'd admit that you've wanted me banhammered since the very first time I disagreed with you.

Yes, your skin is that thin.

Why not go pop a vicodin or two to deaden the pain?

So the govt shouldn’t search out its own unreturned classified documents because the perps wife is phobic about strangers?

Wouldn’t that be an example of a two tier justice system you all constantly rail against?

Or do you think a house shouldn’t face a drugs bust and search because a dealers spouse has ocd.

Perhaps we should ask a lawyer - do you know one?

You're a dipshit, you know that?

A warrant MUST be specific as to the items to be searched for and the place to be searched. A warrant must also be served on the person named and search only the property possessed or controlled by that person.

A warrant cannot be a "general warrant" giving license to search wherever for whatever.

Guess what? Melania's possessions are HERS, not her husbands. Should the warrant have named her possessions/rooms/apartment as places to be searched, the government would have been required to state why they believed the items to be searched for were in those places at the time they applied for the warrant. At that point the magistrate would have been required to hold a hearing to determine the reasonableness of the basis in the probable cause statement from the government.

You tell me how Melania would have had access to the documents since she wasn't President and no one alleged that she was ever in possession of any of the boxes in which the documents were found, or the storage areas where they were kept. Then tell me why she would have hidden those documents in her underwear drawer or clothing hanging in her closet.

Also, while you're explaining how the cops could just search anywhere they felt like inside Mar a Lago since they had a warrant, tell us how that's different from the FACT that the police need to get a separate warrant to search each room in a house which is in possession of someone other than the property owner.

We'll wait for your lofty legal analysis.

A warrant MUST be specific as to the items to be searched for and the place to be searched. A warrant must also be served on the person named and search only the property possessed or controlled by that person.

A warrant cannot be a "general warrant" giving license to search wherever for whatever.

Guess what? Melania's possessions are HERS, not her husbands. Should the warrant have named her possessions/rooms/apartment as places to be searched, the government would have been required to state why they believed the items to be searched for were in those places at the time they applied for the warrant. At that point the magistrate would have been required to hold a hearing to determine the reasonableness of the basis in the probable cause statement from the government.

You tell me how Melania would have had access to the documents since she wasn't President and no one alleged that she was ever in possession of any of the boxes in which the documents were found, or the storage areas where they were kept. Then tell me why she would have hidden those documents in her underwear drawer or clothing hanging in her closet.

Also, while you're explaining how the cops could just search anywhere they felt like inside Mar a Lago since they had a warrant, tell us how that's different from the FACT that the police need to get a separate warrant to search each room in a house which is in possession of someone other than the property owner.

Look down it may come from beneath a rock or a gopher hole for as "lofty" as it probably is going to be.

🙄

EVEEY time Derpy tries waaaaaaay too hard, Derpy FAILS soooooooo hard.

😑

👉 Derpy 🤣

🇺🇸

Look down it may come from beneath a rock or a gopher hole for as "lofty" as it probably is going to be.

He's just going to ignore it or come back with some smart assed remark which attempts to deflect away from the issue, or the usual suspects will chime in and overwhelm everything with their normal crapfest in an effort to cover up the stupid emanating from their direction.

You tell me how Melania would have had access to the documents since she wasn't President and no one alleged that she was ever in possession of any of the boxes in which the documents were found, or the storage areas where they were kept.
Same as anybody, wander around mar a largo and find them hidden in plain view or the nearest bathroom.

You’ve answered your own points here.

And if your theory was correct then all drug dealers would merely leave their stash in a child’s room or have a lodger whose room was inviolate.
IMG_1742.jpeg

You’ve answered your own points here.

And if your theory was correct then all drug dealers would merely leave their stash in a child’s room or have a lodger whose room was inviolate.
You need to tend to the law in your own failing country.

Wow! Poor Melabia must be in dire distress over that invasion of privacy. Seeing a doctor for mental care, I would guess as well.

Arphy, do you know for a fact that the FBI went through her personal rooms and things since she doesn't share Donald's bed chambers, or is that an unknown here? Or is this just idle conjecture on your part to share some red herring with us?

Isn't Mar-a-Lago classified as a business place like a hotel-type place? Is Melania's name on the ownership documents? Is that a factor to consider?

Perhaps the FBI knew something outsiders here are just guessing at, for instance, it didn't make generalizations as to where are what to search in the FBI warrant issues. That's not discussed in this thread at all.

Arphy, you made a right turn and when off subject as the thread was about the legal status of the case before the judge and not at all about Melabia's personal underwear searches.

Trumablia has a residence there, but is it part of the club setting or considered a condominium under separate ownership status?

Given the high-profile situation, would the FBI not have crossed all the Ts and dotted all the 'I's in this matter?

You malign them here out of hand with no proof offered that they searched or caused Melania's phobias any harm.

Sadly, you've fallen to Rudy Gulliani's level here. [That's not a good reference, you should know.]

Back