Turning straight women Lesbian

Does anybody else like the idea of straight women being turned lesbian? Even though I am a man, i get off to the idea of a straight woman being permanently changed into a lesbian. I'm not sure if its a form of cucking, as while I am ok with the idea of cheating involved, I wouldn't like it to happen to me. It especially turns me on when its a woman who would have otherwise lived a heteronormative life (husband, kids etc) but instead is seduced into a lesbian slut. I understand sexuality doesn't work like that and its only a fantasy but I have heard lesbians have fantasies of turning straight women too. The steal your girl series is one of the hottest series for me. Anybody else understand?
Definitely. This is my biggest turn on.

These stories are great in my optinion:
https://literotica.com/s/lesbian-blackmailer
https://literotica.com/s/steal-your-girl-ch-01
https://literotica.com/s/just-one-kiss-pt-01

How about your fantasies?

My wife used to work with a woman who had been a lesbian all her life. (By this I mean that she never went through a period of uncertainty -- she always knew she was gay and did not try to hide it). During the approximately 20 years we were friends with her, she was involved in four serious, long-term relationships. All four of her partners were women who considered themselves straight when they first met. She turned all of them. Number 3 was even engaged to a man and had a wedding date set at the time their relationship started. (After the break-up, she went back to men and is now married to a man).
She must had something about her,almost an hypnotic personality. I would have liked to have met her

I was a tomboy growing up. Always outdoors climbing trees and exploring. My first roommate was a lesbian and we shared a loft. The majority of my friends throughout my life were too. I even found out that most of my friends as kids ended up being lesbians.

I'm not though. Many people thought I was because of my roommate and my friends. Even my parents thought I was and didn't believe me when I told them otherwise. After 5 years, I finally just told them I was a lesbian. Of course, they know the truth now. I can't say I don't appreciate the beauty of women, but it's just not my taste.

I've kissed women and many had crushes on me and I can't even tell you how many times I've been asked to be an extra in a couple's rendezvous, but I still prefer a tall strong dominant male. Even to this day two of my closest friend are lesbian. My daughter is named after one of them.

I know this doesn't really fit the thread, but I found it interesting.

Ive always been bisexual even before i got married, i have many friends, straight, bi, gay ,ive always enjoyed the thought of a person,a woman being turned lesbian and how it would change everyones lifes.

My wife had identified as pansexual most of her adult life but has only been in relationships with men,however she has had several encounters and experiences with women. We’ve been married ten years but within the past few years she seems like she prefers women sexually almost exclusively over men.
I’ve witnessed her worn other women early in our dating but it’s been awhile,definitely an over exaggerated fantasy of mine for her to be a full lesbian and find a lover. Of course the fantasy let being that I could witness her love making along other fun.

Count me in: it would be a sight to have my wife seduced, and I think I won’t be jealous as opposed to conflicting thoughts being seduced by a man.

Ive always been bisexual even before i got married, i have many friends, straight, bi, gay ,ive always enjoyed the thought of a person,a woman being turned lesbian and how it would change everyones lifes.
It’s an erotic fantasy to imagine a ‘straight’ woman who’s seduced by another woman into doing sexual acts for her, either with her, other women, or even other men, who aren’t her husband. Becoming a willing submissive who’ll do nearly anything to pleasure her mistress. Mistress enjoying testing her limits and how far her submissive will got for her.

Last edited:
I'd like the bi. But I may fall fully lesbian.
Having a bisexual partner is not for weak, insecure men. Most guys think they want a bi partner, but you really need to be on your A-game to keep her. For straight women, there’s only the concern about her with other guys. A bisexual woman has endless options before her.

Too many guys are lazy and don’t want to put in the real effort. Sort of like guys who want some fancy, expensive car but can’t afford the maintenance it takes to keep.

The last four women over 50 that I have dated confessed to me they were turn on by other women but never had the opportunity. So, while we dated, I was able to give them an opportunity to explore their bi side. Two of them I introduced to a horny lesbian couple and the others, they were seduced by lesbian. Each time they were nervous at first but went all the way in after the first passionate kiss. It was a great adventure for each of them and I was allowed to watch them achieve multiple orgasms including squirting for the first time.

My wife's bestie in college and maid of honor is bi. She came out a few years after we were married. I had a FWB relationship with her in college but ended it when my wife and her became good friends. Later on, after a failed marriage, she told me she tried lesbian sex and very much enjoyed women. I told her it was a total turn on. She admitted she wanted to bed my wife, even tried to pursue it for a time but my wife was "unresponsive" and let the idea drop. Seemed like a missed opportunity.

Last edited:
One girl I dated was a tomboy, kind of like @ImpishSeraph. And we got along well, enjoyed each other's company, supported each other, and were mutually attracted to each other.

She broke up with me one day and has since been lesbian, bi, Uber religious, hippy, etc. Not sure how she identifies now, but I hope she's happy.

Not necessarily the thread context either, but I've always wondered if I turned her into a lesbian.

One girl I dated was a tomboy, kind of like @ImpishSeraph. And we got along well, enjoyed each other's company, supported each other, and were mutually attracted to each other.

She broke up with me one day and has since been lesbian, bi, Uber religious, hippy, etc. Not sure how she identifies now, but I hope she's happy.

Not necessarily the thread context either, but I've always wondered if I turned her into a lesbian.
I tried it years ago, but wasn't for me. Sorry about your girl. I doubt you turned her. She was probably already there.

You do not need to turn them, they turn themselves. Just look at any couples only swingers party. Even number of men and women, yet by mid evening, quite a few men are sitting about watching while their " heteronormative" wives eat pussy like there is no tomorrow. :D

Back