US Political Meme's

The Jussie thing was wrong out of the gate to anyone paying attention.

And Jews vote . . . .

This is maybe more true than ever:

1721822995959.png

Let's try to end everyone dying in stupid endless wars. this will not happen under a harris administration.

The Dems have historically been their own worst enemies since Caesar ran for centurion.

941a7e1772187024404b68bfd482cefa.jpg

Paris 2024 is going to be just like 1972 Berlin massacre. Bet on it.

Man, I just thought about that when I saw the post and then you said it. Fuck!!!

As for this post, the answer is: "Not a Goddamned thing!"

ef576b52bd34a0ebd500d3855375b4d2.jpg

Man, I just thought about that when I saw the post and then you said it. Fuck!!!

As for this post, the answer is: "Not a Goddamned thing!"

ef576b52bd34a0ebd500d3855375b4d2.jpg

I would hope that Mossad is on duty and present in Paris.

It’s funny how you’d post this about a woman who has always been effective and powerful in her own right. She rose through the ranks on her merits and was a peer to the men she dated.

Joe and Barrack both married doctors - women who went to school to learn how to help people. Kamala married an attorney and legal educator.

Trump, after divorcing his two previous wives married a model many years younger than himself - an expert at looking attractive to wealthy men who rarely ever has anything to say.

It’s clear who supports Donald Trump.

i feel bad for the housekeepers. you know...the little guys we're supposed to be looking out for instead of leaving them to clean up the self indulgent messes of spoiled brats.

You mean the White House staff that had to clean Trump’s ketchup off the walls?

Back