Voyeurism/Exhibitionism

Re: Mirror Moves

Lancecastor said:
What bedroom would be complete without a large, properly angled mirror or three?

Photography equipment makes it a bit better.

Re: Re: Mirror Moves

Yes, and to reflect on Nemo's steamy post about mirrors, having a video feed to a tv within view of the bed is also a big turn on for me. Something about seeing yourselves live on the tv with the sound turned up...

lovetoread said:

Photography equipment makes it a bit better.

Re: Re: Re: Mirror Moves

Lancecastor said:
Yes, and to reflect on Nemo's steamy post about mirrors, having a video feed to a tv within view of the bed is also a big turn on for me. Something about seeing yourselves live on the tv with the sound turned up...

Actually that sounds like a lovely idea.

Being a 100% voyeur, I love all that has been discussed here. Fortunately for me, my wife loves to showoff and I reap the benefits of this. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Rascal

a_little_lost said:
... one of my fondest memories ... when He took me outside without panties, in a skimpy lowcut dress, and then made me bend over to tie His shoes, in the middle of the park ... displaying both my ass and my ample bosoms ... I felt truly submissive. :)

Yes!

It isn't even necessarily the turn on of being naughty or the exhibitionism, but when we walk through the mall and he has hand slipped down the back of my pants or skirt on my bare flesh, I feel very much his. Then, sometimes he slips his hand up my shirt to tweak my nipple *blushing* a gentle reminder as this is a cue for us with respect to different conversations we have had.

Truly submissive.

The little things sure mean a lot!

:D

Observation: A guy can have his hand on his woman's ass in public, even partway inside her clothes on her ass, and it's considered okay most anywhere.

Yes?

Lancecastor said:
Observation: A guy can have his hand on his woman's ass in public, even partway inside her clothes on her ass, and it's considered okay most anywhere.

Yes?

No

Lancecastor said:

Yes?

Not really.

Not here in rural america.

Not to the degree to which he does it.

I was wondering if that was something appropriate to this thread.

Is it exhibitionism for your guy to do those little things that indicate ownership or use of you in public?

Guess not ;)

Lancecastor: no. You get some weird looks. That's what made it so embarrassing. That's what made Him think it's fun. ;)

Sandia: you're welcome! :)

Isn't it okay if my thumbs are visible?

The hand slipped down the back of her pants thing in public is something I've always done. Thumb remains visible.

I also slip them down the front, hooking my thumbs out over the top, upon greeting.

Hell, I can be more demonstrative than THAT!

This is considered pervy??

Re: Re: Voyeurism

artful said:

Check ALL of the above for ME.
I am not so much into the watching as I am being "watched .. I think the " camcorder' works out Just 'perfect for me & Master however He did make me quite Hot" when I was recently ready to Leave Arkansas and He decided to bend me over the truck seat in public view(at the bus station ,no less) and give me a good spankin!! mmmm ahhh "memories!:devil:

Re: Isn't it okay if my thumbs are visible?

Lancecastor said:
The hand slipped down the back of her pants thing in public is something I've always done. Thumb remains visible.

I also slip them down the front, hooking my thumbs out over the top, upon greeting.

Hell, I can be more demonstrative than THAT!

This is considered pervy??

If I was alone?

Nope. I like that stuff.

Since I rarely am able to get out without taking my kids along,it gets a bit chancy to try that. Wouldnt want to make the grow up any faster than needed.

Besides if you did that in public where I used to live,someone would have called the cops,no lie.

I personally feel like a contradiction in terms for this. I'm very shy in person the majority of the time, but the thrill from knowing I am being watched is...just...amazing. I have to be in the right mood for it, but when I am, there truly is nothing like the sensations of knowing that there are people watching you. I suppose it is the surpressed tease in me. :rolleyes: :D

~ Rora :rose:

Lancecastor said:
Do you like to watch?

Do you like to be watched?

I love getting my kitten to leave her undies home and wear a short skirt to a bar with me so I can show her off by lifting her hem when I feel like it.

In D/s terms it's a wonderful game.

Is it a game you like to play?

Bump.

I caught this episode of Real Sex that had a story about a hotel that people can stay at who like to watch or be watch. All the rooms had glass doors. It was pretty interesting.

under where said:
I caught this episode of Real Sex that had a story about a hotel that people can stay at who like to watch or be watch. All the rooms had glass doors. It was pretty interesting.

Oooh - Real Sex on HBO - sometimes it has the most arousing stories!!!

We especially love the Take Two inbetween dialogue with folks on the street!! ;)

I think I have become more of an exhibitionist than when this thread started.

I realy enjoy watching other people sometimes to the point of perversion i'm sad to say. I like to sit in the shoping centre at times and watch all the people milling around. you'd be suprised on what you actually see like couples in phone boxes secretly masturbating each other and guys with there hands down the back of skirts some times you can see them realy pulling there partners panties tightly upwards usually with the woman wearing a huge grin at the time. anyway maybe i could be classed as perverted but it realy turns me on to see others enjoying themselves..:devil: :devil:

Well, I haven't had much of a chance to do sexual things in public but I'd like to! And to watch as well~~

Back