What do you mean YOUR lucky? Grrrr...! :mad:

Ooh! Catfight! Count me in.
4391.gif

damppanties said:
Dear Lucky,

O

;)

DAMMIT!

Who started this silly thread anyway? Exposing me in all of my alphabetic clumsiness. Anyone know of a good editor, because damn it all if I can't remember the f**king letters of the alphabet.

~lucky

Cealy, thanks for sticking up for me honey. (Spell Pad? kinda harsh don't you think?)

Dampy, love, keep up that growling and I'll be no one else's but yours.

Minsue, shame on you you lusty thing...showing your pussy in public like that. (I loved it :devil: )

~lucky (in love with all ladies)

Dampy, I WILL love, honour and respect Lucky as mine, until the end of time. Now do you want me to beat the crap out of you, thinking you could even try to take ownership of her!

But seriously, she is just a flirt, we can share cant we? lol

Lucky, I had to ask my son what the Spell Pad was called its been so long since we had one in our house.
lol

Yours always,
Cealy

Addicted bad! Can't desist...

A bewitched, completely depressed Edward fucked gregarious Hannah into jiggling karaoke laughter.

Moreover, not overly pessimistic, quite reserved, SOB tried undoing valid whacking! Xarrumphotl!!

Yell "Zero"!

Again, brother. Can't do enough.

Fucking greenhorn!

Hannah is just kinda... little maudlin now. Of powerful, quivering readiness, she tumbled unto vaccuum. Will x-mas yodelling zap?

Aforementioned bastard, coward, de-motivating Edward fondled gently, Hannah's incredible jugs, kindling love. Masterfully, not only pressing; questing, rubbing, sqeezing, teasing.... Ultimately, very wonderful x-tasy. Y-front zig-zagged.

Absolutely bubbling cum dripped eagerly from guy's humping implement...

HEEELLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP... Stop ME!!! :( :eek:

lucky-E-leven said:
Dampy, love, keep up that growling and I'll be no one else's but yours.
I think I'll put that in my sig. ;)

Originally posted by SensualCealy
But seriously, she is just a flirt, we can share cant we? lol.
hmmm... seeing that you snuck in that post as I was writing mine, I think I should have the bigger part of lucky's errr... time. :devil:

damppanties said:
I think I'll put that in my sig. ;)

hmmm... seeing that you snuck in that post as I was writing mine, I think I should have the bigger part of lucky's errr... time. :devil:

:kiss: Bring it on, Naughty Grrrrrrrl :kiss:

Asking babes certain dumb erroneous favors, gets hot, insanely joyful Karen licking my nice opening. Pleasurable quivers reach sinful things until vivacious women x-plain your zest.

there...finally...every last letter present and accounted for...

~lucky (done without the damn spell pad, Cealy...sexy brat)

Back