Wax Play...have you tried it?

Tell me...have you tried it? What did you like or dislike about it?
I've tried it with 2 partners recently. One said "Ouch that fucking hurts" (yes, I used LMP candles, varied the height of drop etc). The other said "Um... is that it?"

Not for everyone, I guess.

I absolutely love wax play. Personally, I don’t get much out of the extremely low-temp “massage” candles, as I’m a masochist, and I really am looking for pain more than just sensation. My favorite way of playing is to have the wax dripped directly onto my tits, slowly at first, and then more and more until they’re completely covered in a shell of cooled wax.

I have tried lots of things that go beyond most peoples limits. My experiences with wax play, both watching and participating have convinced me that I really, really don't like it. The potential for inadvertent injury is too great for something that is not that fun to begin with.

Honestly, never had the pleasure of having it done to me. But I have done wax play at the direction of a women watching me online. Dripping wax on my nipples and hard cock too. It was so hot, but would never equal that of a woman doing it directly to me.

I enjoy wax play a lot. Wearing a mask so I dont know where it is coming from really enhances the experience. Those sensitive spots really hurt so good with wax.

Back