Well has run dry!

Re: No post coital cuddling here......

MathGirl said:
I suppose the worst thing about having sex with a dog is knowing there's that bucket of water at the end.
MG
That's the worst thing? What a liberal girl you are!

Re: Re: No post coital cuddling here......

Originally posted by Gabriel_Lee That's the worst thing? What a liberal girl you are!
Dear GL,
I didn't mean for me personally. I meant that if a person was one who was prone to do that sort................ awww, forget it. I seem to have written myself into a corner here.
MG

Well, and there's only so many ways one can prepare kibble, so the obligatory pre-fuck dinner in an extended sexual relationship is going to get a little stale.

Nah, that's the great thing about dogs. They're happy to lick anything you want pretty much for as long as you want.

-B

Re: Dumb Dog!

SexySoBeChick said:
[...]because they were getting high from the secretions. I guess it made them feel so groovy, they didn't care about their [...]

:cool:

You've explained the predilicktion of many men who persist in cunninglingus past the point of pleasure. "they didn't care about [...] their broken necks."

Re: Re: Dumb Dog!

champagne1982 said:
You've explained the predilicktion of many men who persist in cunninglingus past the point of pleasure. "they didn't care about [...] their broken necks."

Neck breaking seems severe. After all, cunning linguists are hard to find. Behavior modification is the key. That's why a girl should always keep her trusty cattle prod handy.

--SSBC :cool:

Wow

Don't know about that, but I knew a guy who ate nothing but dog food for 10 yrs, we all said it would effect him in some way bad, killed him in the end.

Broke his neck trying to lick his arse one evening.:)

Re: Wow

Originally posted by pop_54 Broke his neck trying to lick his arse one evening.:)
Dear Pop,
I thought sure you were going to say he was injured while chasing a car.
MG
Ps. Give me a nice postcoital snuggle over a bucket of water any day.

Do you know some of the things a dog eats? Yeck!

I suppose the worst thing about having sex with a dog is knowing there's that bucket of water at the end.

And lets not forget that Doggy breath, eh. Probably why they fuck that way instead of missionary fashion in the first place.

DS

Re: Re: Re: Dumb Dog!

SexySoBeChick said:
Neck breaking seems severe. After all, cunning linguists are hard to find. Behavior modification is the key. That's why a girl should always keep her trusty cattle prod handy.

That is still a little harsh. How about keeping a little extra in the bladder, perhaps after eating a nice asparagus salad?

Hedgehog

"The exhaustive and careful enquiries
Of Darwin and Huxley and Ball
Have conclusively proved that the Hedgehog
Can hardly be buggered at all
But further most painful researches
Have incontrovertibily shown
That this state of comparative safety
Is enjoyed by the Hedgehog alone."

From "More Rugby Songs" published by Sphere Books 1968

Almost alone - the porcupine and echidna share the hedgehog's immunity.

Og

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dumb Dog!

EarnestImp said:
That is still a little harsh. How about keeping a little extra in the bladder, perhaps after eating a nice asparagus salad?

Hmmm . . . it's not as electrifying as a good jolt to the cajones . . . Ah well, to each his own!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dumb Dog!

SexySoBeChick said:
Hmmm . . . it's not as electrifying as a good jolt to the cajones . . . Ah well, to each his own!

ow, ow, ow, ow. Your name isn't Mrs. Pinochet, is it? Besides, you don't want to induce jaw spasms, do you?

How about baked beans and asparagus?

Right then....

I talked to a girl in chat one time while she had sex with her dog that was quite........

Meanwhile what was I saying, right did you all know that most of the venerial diseases that are common today came from people having sex with animals? Odd ain't it, Goats, Pigs, sheep mostly

So what I'm saying here is beastiality is nothing new...

Re: Right then....

Sultan Mad Cat said:
I talked to a girl in chat one time while she had sex with her dog that was quite........

Meanwhile what was I saying, right did you all know that most of the venerial diseases that are common today came from people having sex with animals? Odd ain't it, Goats, Pigs, sheep mostly

So what I'm saying here is beastiality is nothing new...

Not forgetting of course the cover-up for AIDS as having come from African animals rather than a laboratory.

Gauche

Re: Re: Right then....

gauchecritic said:
Not forgetting of course the cover-up for AIDS as having come from African animals rather than a laboratory.

Not true! Aids came from diddling the cadavers of space aliens in Area 51. Everyone knows that!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dumb Dog!

EarnestImp said:
ow, ow, ow, ow. Your name isn't Mrs. Pinochet, is it? Besides, you don't want to induce jaw spasms, do you?

How about baked beans and asparagus?

Wuss! And it's Ms. Pinochet, querido, Ms. I'll have to keep that jaw-spasm thing under advisement, though. You might have a point there.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dumb Dog!

SexySoBeChick said:
I'll have to keep that jaw-spasm thing under advisement, though. You might have a point there.
Bingo, toots.

You wouldn't want a nasty divot in your fairway, now would you?

Re: Hedgehog

oggbashan said:
"The exhaustive and careful enquiries
Of Darwin and Huxley and Ball
Have conclusively proved that the Hedgehog
Can hardly be buggered at all
But further most painful researches
Have incontrovertibily shown
That this state of comparative safety
Is enjoyed by the Hedgehog alone."
Dear Og,
Thank you for that. I think Terry Pratchett must be familiar with that song.
MG

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dumb Dog!

EarnestImp said:
Bingo, toots.

You wouldn't want a nasty divot in your fairway, now would you?

Certainly not!! Okay, I'm tossing out my cattle prod immediately. Now . . . where's my whip?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dumb Dog!

SexySoBeChick said:
Certainly not!! Okay, I'm tossing out my cattle prod immediately. Now . . . where's my whip?

Ooooooh, meeeooooowwww ... now that's more like it.

Back