Well I think I better quit writing

Hear me out.

There once was an English princess called Maud, who later went on to become Holy Roman Empress.

Maud is short for Matilda. A Queen is midway between a princess and an empress, just as Australia is midway between Asia (geographically) and Europe (linguistically).

Hence, "Dancing Queen" is nothing but a postmodern critique of the Australian-English "Waltzing Matilda."

Discuss.
I'm going to hurt you, and then I'm going to send you to Porpoise Spit.

I've been stacnash'd. I just noticed that they reviewed one of my stories a few days ago. 28/100

Funny how the review was left after I commented about another one of their diatribes. Got any other stories of mine you want to 'review'? They'll get deleted just like this one was.

I've been stacnash'd. I just noticed that they reviewed one of my stories a few days ago. 28/100

Funny how the review was left after I commented about another one of their diatribes. Got any other stories of mine you want to 'review'? They'll get deleted just like this one was.
You must be better writer than me!

This is the story in question.

https://www.literotica.com/s/any-port-in-a-storm-6

It has been reviewed by others on this forum and I know there are faults. I can't do conversations well, I get it.

But its not even the worst story I have written!

Back