Wet Wednesday

A little waterfall for WW! 💦'
🛁 ⛲
Is that a seat in your shower @talikat or are you sitting precariously on the edge of your tub?

It's clear from the other comments a few folks are precariously on edge thanks to your picture.

We only get to see the waterfall up front but I'd bet it has a friend behind you and maybe another underneath. Water is just so invasive. It caresses the body and tickles every nook and cranny it finds.

Lucky water.

Cheers

Fuck. You are so fucking hot. Every time I'm speechless (and aroused as hell

Thank you so much ride!! 🥰 :kiss: 🫂 🫂
Is that a seat in your shower @talikat or are you sitting precariously on the edge of your tub?

It's clear from the other comments a few folks are precariously on edge thanks to your picture.

We only get to see the waterfall up front but I'd bet it has a friend behind you and maybe another underneath. Water is just so invasive. It caresses the body and tickles every nook and cranny it finds.

Lucky water.

Cheers
I got a seat for the shower when I got tired of having balance issues shaving my legs, I don't take baths that often to do them that way, so there, you go!
I will try the backside waterfall, HR, thank you! 🥰:kiss::kiss:🫂🫂

A little waterfall for WW! 💦'

View attachment 2413056
To the bat poles, Robin. Holy embarrassment, Batman, looking at Miss Talikat, I've developed my own bat pole. Me too Robin, I suggest you concentrate on your algebra assignments until it goes away. As for me, I just remembered an urgent meeting with Bat Girl to go over, uh, crime statistics.
Stunning, Tali! 🤤 🫠😘😘

So fucking 🔥
Thank you, Rm!! 🥰:kiss::kiss:🫂
To the bat poles, Robin. Holy embarrassment, Batman, looking at Miss Talikat, I've developed my own bat pole. Me too Robin, I suggest you concentrate on your algebra assignments until it goes away. As for me, I just remembered an urgent meeting with Bat Girl to go over, uh, crime statistics.
Stunning, Tali! 🤤 🫠😘😘
haha, you're so funny and sweet, Liquor, thank you so much for the Batman references, love him and ain't nothing wrong with bat poles! ;) 🥰 🥰 :kiss: 🫂 🫂

Not the best picture, but soapy wet none the less 😄
AD_4nXdj8jNKdMDDhpyozLrrNepNBCbMV-cqcPyF__AX11Z9fxz3X1chGckf6l1Kcy_FL-A3L3Mn3tMMopPQoKLxg4_YEQN4mm4X2DonBntfYOlodYOQPCK7cIbHI8YevXIgsqUw6VPwtWPwxOwIKPQvJFIujp-0

Back