Wet Wednesday

Not the best picture, but soapy wet none the less ๐Ÿ˜„
AD_4nXdj8jNKdMDDhpyozLrrNepNBCbMV-cqcPyF__AX11Z9fxz3X1chGckf6l1Kcy_FL-A3L3Mn3tMMopPQoKLxg4_YEQN4mm4X2DonBntfYOlodYOQPCK7cIbHI8YevXIgsqUw6VPwtWPwxOwIKPQvJFIujp-0
Mmm, lovely

A little waterfall for WW! ๐Ÿ’ฆ'

View attachment 2413056
Just checked back and I can't believe I didn't comment on your pic earlier Tali ... Must have been tongue-tied or something! ๐Ÿ‘… ๐Ÿ‘… ๐Ÿ‘…
Is there nothing AD can't do to make every day better? Just gorgeous (but you knew that already) AD :love:
Half wet, half dryโ€ฆ happy Wednesday
View attachment 2413131
Love to see MP sharing pics ... not sure if I'm half hard on the way up or down (if you know what I mean ๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ)
More wet. I know which pic I prefer but here we are not in the tub or even the same bathroom. I need to sort that out eh?

View attachment 2413171
View attachment 2413172
At least if you're not in the shower with Mrs EM, there's room in there for me ... Great to see you enjoying WW :p
Not the best picture, but soapy wet none the less ๐Ÿ˜„
AD_4nXdj8jNKdMDDhpyozLrrNepNBCbMV-cqcPyF__AX11Z9fxz3X1chGckf6l1Kcy_FL-A3L3Mn3tMMopPQoKLxg4_YEQN4mm4X2DonBntfYOlodYOQPCK7cIbHI8YevXIgsqUw6VPwtWPwxOwIKPQvJFIujp-0
You need to get that skin condition checked out IS ... but if you're just blue with cold, I have a suggestion ๐Ÿซ‚
Nice pic DB ... like many others I'd volunteer to clean off that mirror so we can get a better peek at your peaks! (.)(.) ๐Ÿ˜œ

Back