What did you do in the nude recently?

Got undressed in my car last night, then got out nude in a dark shadowy area behind a building. A stranger I met online was there. He masturbated all over my ass, then rubbed it in with his cock. That’s all he wanted. When he was done he said “thanks”, then left. Doubt I’ll do something as weird as that again, but there was a certain rush to it.

Been a pretty good week. Wednesday I spent most of the day naked working in the garden, until I had to get dressed to go out. Friday was more of the same. Never bothered to get dressed today, for more gardening. To be honest I was a bit worried when I was cutting down and digging out a load of stinging nettles at the back of a border, but I survived without getting anywhere vital stung. Writing this naked and about to return to the garden for some more weeding, I'm not sure that the view when I'm on all fours weeding is that appealing but I'm loving the sun on my back and bum.

Only time I've had anything on today was a pair of boxers to mow our front lawn, we have a high hedge but people could possibly see me from the road up our drive. So cut the back lawn and did some weeding, then finished painting our arbor. Indoors watching some olympics and eating lunch, back in the garden. Sunbathing and reading. Can hear my neighbours talking in their garden but we can't see each other.

I like to walk around outside my home in the early morning hours and I get hard when the cool breeze hits my cock and balls! Sometimes I will drive down the interstate naked and have had many truckers get up along side of me and watch me jack my cock off and shoot my cum all over the dashboard and windshield!

I like to walk around outside my home in the early morning hours and I get hard when the cool breeze hits my cock and balls! Sometimes I will drive down the interstate naked and have had many truckers get up along side of me and watch me jack my cock off and shoot my cum all over the dashboard and windshield!
I also like to drive out in the desert and find a secluded spot and get completely naked except for my tennis shoes and walk around amongst the brush and feel the brush scratch my balls and ass. Then I spread out a towel and lay down in the sunshine and masterbate until I cum all over my chest and neck.

Back