What did you do in the nude recently?

I love being naked outdoors. I like to go hiking in the desert and I leave all my clothes in the car and as I walk my cock gets hard. As I walk I stroke until I climax then complete my walk!

Morning coffee on the sofa, not wearing a single thread. This September heat wave got me dying a little, and I refuse to be more than two feet away from a running fan.

Friday morning, before leaving Cornwall, I went for a last naked swim of the week. When i mentioned it to one of my cousins he invited me to join him and his wife, so the three of us had a dip together -him and me naked, her in a costume,

This summer after I wake up, I head to the bathroom and take a pee and remove my pajamas and head to the kitchen. I make a cup of coffee then head to the deck. I sit down and drink my coffee while nude read Lit and play with myself.

This summer after I wake up, I head to the bathroom and take a pee and remove my pajamas and head to the kitchen. I make a cup of coffee then head to the deck. I sit down and drink my coffee while nude read Lit and play with myself.
Does anyone ever join you

1. Accidently surprised the neighbor's sister who had the same idea that I had: Skinny dip in the pool before everyone else had morning coffee

2. Literary club in between hot tub soaking.

I just enjoyed an hour long hot bath since we actually have a Saturday with no social obligations.

Back