What did you do in the nude recently?

Never had teachers like you when I was at school ... most of our female teachers looked more like men than the male teachers!

Wondering what the chances of you being seen were? You did say they weren't zero - any kids on detention or maybe the head having a last walk round to check the lights, doors and windows?
I'd guess about 5 to 10% chance the custodian or someone would have come in? I know they are usually doing final touches around the school during that time.

Slept nude as usual ... woke about 6.30, went downstairs and made drinks for Mrs KV and myself, returned to bed and checked emails whilst drinking coffee - Rock star lifestyle I know :ROFLMAO:

Walked around my house searching for socks while wondering if the security camera installer was going to show up at any moment. He didn't, thankfully.
I'm sure he would have been delighted to see you! 😜
Nobody is ever impressed when I mention my showers. Lol
May I suggest you spice it up by saying you shared a shower with someone? Happy to help in that regard if necessary :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Definitely not! It's a small town and he ended up seeing my toy charging by my nightstand... I thought I cleaned up but oops!
At least you know he's thinking you're both attractive and horny ... he'll probably make another house call sometime to check everything is working properly (and maybe he's re-wired the cameras so he can check that anyway! :oops: 😜 )

Back