What do you NEED right now? pt 2

A massage. And I don't mean a pervy one, I mean a proper one by a skilled masseur in a calming room with that relaxing music and those warm scents...

It's been too long. :(

More days like yesterday. Getting out. Clearing my head. Unplugging. Music, fresh air. Even the Tie dye, cotton candy frap. Worth it. ❤

Or some of Tals scented oils, music and massage. Though I can't handle laying on my stomach yet.

I know a good masseuse Tal. He's even in the UK. He also doubles as a Fire Fighter. So he's fun to look at 😍😉

More days like yesterday. Getting out. Clearing my head. Unplugging. Music, fresh air. Even the Tie dye, cotton candy frap. Worth it. ❤

Or some of Tals scented oils, music and massage. Though I can't handle laying on my stomach yet.

I know a good masseuse Tal. He's even in the UK. He also doubles as a Fire Fighter. So he's fun to look at 😍😉

I'm all up for personal recommendations :D

Stay sitting up, Sass, and get an Indian head massage with neck rub for now. Almost as good in the wowzer factor, as long as you can handle your hair getting greasy from the oils. :rose:

tumblr_nvv8gjVtqQ1ud4tq1o3_r1_250.gifv

I'm all up for personal recommendations :D

Stay sitting up, Sass, and get an Indian head massage with neck rub for now. Almost as good in the wowzer factor, as long as you can handle your hair getting greasy from the oils. :rose:

Do those hurt?

Back