What do you NEED right now? pt 2

To get my sig to start showing up again. It shows up in the preview just fine. I save it...and nothing.

ETA: Hey! I fixed it!!! :rolleyes:

For all these people to go home so I can get some piece and quite.
I love my family but after non stop 4 days I'm done in.

I don't blame you. I'm 24 and I feel great. :D

:mad: You bitch.

I know how to hurt you. I'm going to pay a gypsy to curse you so that you begin projectile vomiting whenever a dick comes anywhere near your mouth, thereby rendering you incapable of sucking cock for as long as you live. Then I'll send you daily blowjob videos, tormenting you with the memory of something you want so badly but can never have again. On that day, you will know my pain.

:mad: You bitch.

I know how to hurt you. I'm going to pay a gypsy to curse you so that you begin projectile vomiting whenever a dick comes anywhere near your mouth, thereby rendering you incapable of sucking cock for as long as you live. Then I'll send you daily blowjob videos, tormenting you with the memory of something you want so badly but can never have again. On that day, you will know my pain.

Lmao! :D

Good Lord! :eek:

A cold beer and hot piece of ass. I will however settle for a warm beer and cold piece of ass.

A simple romantic date, show me I’m appreciated dammit!

I was seriously going to say almost the same thing!! I just wanted an offer for dinner out to celebrate the new job…not even a hint of it. I guess it’s Mac & cheese (from the box tonight)

I was seriously going to say almost the same thing!! I just wanted an offer for dinner out to celebrate the new job…not even a hint of it. I guess it’s Mac & cheese (from the box tonight)

Whoa...similar situation here and same dinner 😳

Back