What do you NEED right now? pt 2

Clarity of thought. Calmness and this Lit distraction to go away.

I wouldn't mind having that done to me. That would feel really nice. But....

I need $12,000.00 for a down payment on a house I would love to own.

Only 12k, dang where is this low cost housing you speak of. Haven't seen prices that low here since the early 90's. Lucky you.

Only 12k, dang where is this low cost housing you speak of. Haven't seen prices that low here since the early 90's. Lucky you.

That's just for the down payment. The house is like 125,000.00. I will never be able to afford it.

That's just for the down payment. The house is like 125,000.00. I will never be able to afford it.

I understand, that's what I was saying, where I live an acre of land now averages 100k. :(
If you split it up into 1/4 ac lots it goes for 60-75k a lot.

Last edited:
I understand, that's what I was saying, where I live an acre of land now averages 100k. :(
If you split it up into 1/4 ac lots it goes for 60-75k a lot.

The prices for housing is ridiculous. And then there are the taxes. I hate renting, but that's the only way I can afford to live right now. :rolleyes:

Reassurance that I did not just make the biggest mistake of my life by entering graduate school. I feel very overwhelmed, no time, and not up to the academic rigor expected of me.

Reassurance that I did not just make the biggest mistake of my life by entering graduate school. I feel very overwhelmed, no time, and not up to the academic rigor expected of me.

It was not a mistake, and yes it is overwhelming, confusing and straight up nerve-wracking for your confidence...
-But, soon you will get the hang of it, see how this is going to work and find a rhythm that feels good.

Hang in there! The beginning is hard, but later you will reap the benefits.

-
I need tea... Warm fresh tea!

It was not a mistake, and yes it is overwhelming, confusing and straight up nerve-wracking for your confidence...
-But, soon you will get the hang of it, see how this is going to work and find a rhythm that feels good.

Hang in there! The beginning is hard, but later you will reap the benefits.

-
I need tea... Warm fresh tea!

I appreciate that. The assignment I just turned in, I am sure a 7th grader could have written something more coherent and though-provoking. I read what others have submitted, and it just seems like I am way over my head.

I wish I could give you a cup of tea. While I used to only drink tea, I have come to enjoy a fine cup of coffee.

Talk to your profs

Find a study group

You got this!

The prices for housing is ridiculous. And then there are the taxes. I hate renting, but that's the only way I can afford to live right now. :rolleyes:

I understand fully, my oldest daughter & her family live in Charlotte & omg talk about prices & taxes thru the roof, in just the last year, crazy. They are stuck in the same boat, they been saving for years just to get a down payment on a house but can't catch up to housing market prices. Good luck & don't give up, it will happen. :rose:

Back