What do you NEED right now? pt 2

hsy-002467_3.png

Here you go, guys. Bad news, though: I already bit some of each piece. :cool:
🤣🤣

Now I am not sure whether I need four fingers or a Kit Kat

Come on Doc…let’s grab some coffee…you can dissect my sorry ass life and leave these people alone.

Well no, you are just a troll that for some reason gets off on such. I mean, negative attention is still attention, but there’s a doctorate in it for someone who does the ultimate thesis on why being a dick on the internet, as pathetic as that sounds, holds a psychological appeal.

Nevertheless I will pretend for a second that you are a benighted truth-teller. What great truth are you trying to convey to SNG?

PS: Interesting to see you in the PG. Ran out of women to make feel like shit in AmPics?

Just here to help, Chilly.

Heading out for lunch now.

And cmon - you have a good life, right?

It’s pretty damn good but I’m sure we can find things that you can critique…physically there were my toes and emotionally you’d probably say I’m insecure and needy so that should be enough to work with.

Lolz

That escalated quickly.

The irony of those threatening violence behind anonymous internet accounts …

🙄

Not threatening at all, not mad at you at all, its pity, so basically an act of mercy. Like I said earlier I dont take any of this seriously and if I can keep your attention on me instead of others I have done a service for humanity.

Some time off lit. I shamed myself recently, and placed the person I care about into a difficult position. I've apologized to her. But the feeling that I've humiliated myself lingers. It's time for a break. I'll, most likely, be back at some point. But I've purged everything I can so that when /if I DO come back, I'll not be re-starting with the same profile. I'll start the same way I was when I first started - with a clean slate.

Hey Jeff?

You - the guy with nearly 82,000 posts?

You need to go and not come back. You’ve wasted enough of your time (time=life) here. And changing your profile won’t change the person behind it.

So, I say this with all the professional courtesy I can muster: Get a (real) life, or get some help getting one.

dude is it not clear that NOBODY likes you here? That NOBODY cares what you think? Can I loan you something? A gun or a knife to help you end it all quickly? Maybe some sleeping pills? Do us all a favor and write yourself a script..

dude is it not clear that NOBODY likes you here? That NOBODY cares what you think? Can I loan you something? A gun or a knife to help you end it all quickly? Maybe some sleeping pills? Do us all a favor and write yourself a script..

This is not true.

I may not always like what he posts, but I know him and I like him.

This is not true.

I may not always like what he posts, but I know him and I like him.

sorry, that wasnt very nice of me. I am sure he is just misunderstood, but some people thought Hitler was too. I dont know him, safe to say I really dont want to either but thank you for pointing out my mistake.

Back