What do you NEED right now? pt 2

The sound of rain cascading down the window during a storm while caressing and kissing an intelligent, beautiful, and sexy woman on the sofa. That's probably too many desires for this thread.

I need to be ravished. From head to toe. I need hands in my hair and teeth on my neck, punctuated by soft licks. I need filth whispered in my ear and a firm grip on my pleasure. I need desire, urgency and intention. :D

I need to be ravished. From head to toe. I need hands in my hair and teeth on my neck, punctuated by soft licks. I need filth whispered in my ear and a firm grip on my pleasure. I need desire, urgency and intention. :D

My need for ice cream pales in comparison to this above.

I need to come to terms with the fact that life will never be the same. I need to learn to appreciate the good things that I do have in my life. I need to beware of all the damn women.Everybody knows I'm free on Thursday so I have two woman that want to get together and a third that invited me to her birthday party. I need to go with the third. She is an old friend who used to date a friend of mine and I know that all we will be is friends. I need friends. I don't need anymore lovers. I need to stay busy. Oh fuck, I need a drink.

I guess I'm a needy son of a bitch!

I need to come to terms with the fact that life will never be the same. I need to learn to appreciate the good things that I do have in my life. I need to beware of all the damn women.Everybody knows I'm free on Thursday so I have two woman that want to get together and a third that invited me to her birthday party. I need to go with the third. She is an old friend who used to date a friend of mine and I know that all we will be is friends. I need friends. I don't need anymore lovers. I need to stay busy. Oh fuck, I need a drink.

I guess I'm a needy son of a bitch!

One of the great things about lit is that people feel free to vent and say what's on their minds. Your's is a situation others can learn from. You did well with your explanation.

I hope you got your drink.

20150316034244uid2.gif

Ohhh myyy !?!? Moi .......in the middle hmmm??

I'm sure your hand and fingers would work magic on me😉

I think Josephine would have a few ideas on how to make you cum too. I think between us, you'd be a quivering, shaking mess of orgasmic subservience. We'd own that sweet pussy and ass of yours.;):D

I think Josephine would have a few ideas on how to make you cum too. I think between us, you'd be a quivering, shaking mess of orgasmic subservience. We'd own that sweet pussy and ass of yours.;):D

Is that sooooo hhmmmm??? Well the only thing I have to say to that is " pretty pleaaase! "!!

Back to the thread before we piss off everyone ......

I need ummmmm plane tickets for 3. Me, Shae and Josephine 😉

I'm glad I clicked on this thread.. 😉

I was going to post that I need a good orgasm, now I really do need one!

Back