What do you NEED right now? pt 2

You keep the Xanax, but we could get a couple’s massage and really throw everyone off :D
Me & my friend did a couple's massage because we got a deal...weirded out the therapist in our little conservative town😂

I'm not a great patient, in order for a massage to be relaxing I either need a Xanax or muscle relaxer, or I lay there the whole time thinking of what I should be doing with my time

Me & my friend did a couple's massage because we got a deal...weirded out the therapist in our little conservative town😂

I'm not a great patient, in order for a massage to be relaxing I either need a Xanax or muscle relaxer, or I lay there the whole time thinking of what I should be doing with my time
I’m the worst when it comes to massages, I fall asleep and let me tell you, I’m a DEEP sleeper. By the time they realize I’m out it’s a battle waking me up lol

Well, I can’t help you there.

I can make you laugh your ass off though, so that might weird out the therapists if we just lay there and chat while being massaged.

Well, I can’t help you there.

I can make you laugh your ass off though, so that might weird out the therapists if we just lay there and chat while being massaged.
Deal! there is something that just cracks me up about making folks uncomfortable, let's do it. You book the massages, I'm bring the pharmaceuticals!

I need some cold medicine and someone to baby me... yeah I can see y'all lining up down the street
coughsyrup-lucile.gif

giphy.gif

Back