What do you NEED right now? pt 2

I need to get though all these work e/mails, but I'm doing my best procrastinating this morning.

I need that asshole Trump to get his head out of his ass and admit we have a problem with the climate. I hope he has lots of subsidy money on hand for the farmers, because I pass the fields every day and the crops are withering in the heat and sun. No one is going to have a good year of harvest this time and most will have to fold under pressure. What a fucking loser that moron is.
Maybe this goes under what made you say fuck as well.:mad:

I need that asshole Trump to get his head out of his ass and admit we have a problem with the climate. I hope he has lots of subsidy money on hand for the farmers, because I pass the fields every day and the crops are withering in the heat and sun. No one is going to have a good year of harvest this time and most will have to fold under pressure. What a fucking loser that moron is.
Maybe this goes under what made you say fuck as well.:mad:

There are probably a few other threads this could go under. At least try to enjoy our 4th in the heat. :)

For my kids to go to bed so I can have a moment's peace. And quiet time. And "me" time.

Back