What gets you wet or erect AF as you go about your day?

Older, big busted women in the supermarket noticing me looking at their tits and smiling. I start imagining more: Does she have prominent nipples? Is she wearing panties? What would she do if I "accidentally" bumped her tits while reaching in front of her to get a tomato?

Nothing ever happened, but the imagination is powerful. Usually leads to a big jerk off session.

gEdzDZa.jpg
My wife

A few things turn me on.

The view of a woman’s ass as she’s bending over in tight jeans. Or better yet, a short pleated skirt…

The faint scent of a woman in heat. It’s kind of an aphrodisiac.

Being naked outside. The breeze on my ass and genitals.

I'm feeling sexy and curious laying here playing with my sweet pussy....what gets your loins stirring as you go about your day? I'm talking that Zero to 100 arousal that hits you suddenly, out of nowhere. That instant kind of arousal which gets you so hot and bothered you need to excuse yourself from whatever you're doing to go take care of that luscious pussy or cock in whatever way you can...then filing the sexy catalyst away in that wank bank for later?

I'm a sucker for:

- A great eye contact and a cheeky "knowing" smile.

- The "accidental" brush of a hand or arm against my leg, tits or arse...followed by a non-apology and the above..

- A strong pair of arms, hands, and a broad set of shoulders. The sight of a delicious erection stirring in a pair of jeans.

- Being looked up and down and admired by a bunch of horny men from a distance. Wondering what they're thinking and saying about me.

Ummmph...😈🫦 Turns me on soooo much just casting my mind back to these moments. Also those delicious and exciting FIRSTS (fingering, fucking, sucking, ramming, riding...) with someone you share a major mutual lust and attraction for....Sweet Jesus it's got me rubbing and raiding my pussy SOOOOO BAD right now while I play with my tits and nips. Fuck it feels good.

Do tell what gets you going from Zero to 100🫦👅🫦
You had me at sweet pussy

I like running through stories I'm going to message to ladies I chat with on here. It can take up to a few days to hash the story out in my head. It gets my dicky hard to the point of leaking at times. Sometimes I like to feel the sickness of my pre cum in my underwear against my dick. It feels so depraved.

Quick story, it happened at work once, a guy I was seeing sent me a photo of himself and just seeing his big, strong hands and knowing how he had cupped my tits and pinched and rolled my nipples with his thumbs before taking them into his mouth a few nights before got me so wet I immediately had to go the bathroom and check on myself 😂 soaked myself and had to do some clean up between the thighs. Thankfully I was able to continue working but made plans to see him that evening. Told him what happened and he was visibly surprised but he loved it and then would send me messages to turn me on while I was working every day after that 😂
His momma didn't raise no dummy ...

I'm feeling sexy and curious laying here playing with my sweet pussy....what gets your loins stirring as you go about your day? I'm talking that Zero to 100 arousal that hits you suddenly, out of nowhere. That instant kind of arousal which gets you so hot and bothered you need to excuse yourself from whatever you're doing to go take care of that luscious pussy or cock in whatever way you can...then filing the sexy catalyst away in that wank bank for later?

I'm a sucker for:

- A great eye contact and a cheeky "knowing" smile.

- The "accidental" brush of a hand or arm against my leg, tits or arse...followed by a non-apology and the above..

- A strong pair of arms, hands, and a broad set of shoulders. The sight of a delicious erection stirring in a pair of jeans.

- Being looked up and down and admired by a bunch of horny men from a distance. Wondering what they're thinking and saying about me.

Ummmph...😈🫦 Turns me on soooo much just casting my mind back to these moments. Also those delicious and exciting FIRSTS (fingering, fucking, sucking, ramming, riding...) with someone you share a major mutual lust and attraction for....Sweet Jesus it's got me rubbing and raiding my pussy SOOOOO BAD right now while I play with my tits and nips. Fuck it feels good.

Do tell what gets you going from Zero to 100🫦👅🫦

Oh Lord just about anything. Sometimes all it takes is a brisk breeze.

A beautiful woman wearing tight short shorts displaying a prominent camel toe with a tight halter top with no bra.
I have to agree with you on tight shorts and a pretty camel toe. But oh the "Yoga Pants" Will be the death of me. I will either trip, fall and break my neck, or walk out in front of a oncoming car, while looking a pair of yoga pants stretched over a amazing camel toe..

Unfortunately, I only have to think about sucking a cock or my head between a woman beautiful thighs, and usually I have to run inside because my panties will be soaked
Lucky I don't have your number, cause you would be out of breath and panties by noon by all the running I would have you doing by just sending you random texts to get the thoughts flowing...lol:nana:

Walking on the boardwalk or beach seeing all those hot bodies in bikinis. We have a nude on not to far from us might try to talk my girl into it.

Back