What gets you wet or erect AF as you go about your day?

I'm feeling sexy and curious laying here playing with my sweet pussy....what gets your loins stirring as you go about your day? I'm talking that Zero to 100 arousal that hits you suddenly, out of nowhere. That instant kind of arousal which gets you so hot and bothered you need to excuse yourself from whatever you're doing to go take care of that luscious pussy or cock in whatever way you can...then filing the sexy catalyst away in that wank bank for later?

I'm a sucker for:

- A great eye contact and a cheeky "knowing" smile.

- The "accidental" brush of a hand or arm against my leg, tits or arse...followed by a non-apology and the above..

- A strong pair of arms, hands, and a broad set of shoulders. The sight of a delicious erection stirring in a pair of jeans.

- Being looked up and down and admired by a bunch of horny men from a distance. Wondering what they're thinking and saying about me.

Ummmph...😈🫦 Turns me on soooo much just casting my mind back to these moments. Also those delicious and exciting FIRSTS (fingering, fucking, sucking, ramming, riding...) with someone you share a major mutual lust and attraction for....Sweet Jesus it's got me rubbing and raiding my pussy SOOOOO BAD right now while I play with my tits and nips. Fuck it feels good.

Do tell what gets you going from Zero to 100🫦👅🫦
Very good and interesting list.

I'd say most of my kinks are quite similar but not as subtle as yours. I've had my own ass brushed against by people accidentally-on-purpose when they walked past even when there was room, and they didn't apologize either, just gave me a cheeky wink when I turned around. I wasn't sure if I was irritated or horny by their boldness, LOL.

1. Seeing a nice big cock bulge in shorts or sweatpants. Could be a big white or black cock. Thinking of taking it out while on my knees and stroking it. I've very rarely seen the shape of the head under the short, and once or twice it popped out!

2. Having a look at women's panties and maybe a flash of pussy and asshole when their skirts blow up in the wind.

3. Seeing guys or girls in tight jeans, miniskirts, no panties perhaps, tight shorts, tutus, crop tops and leggings/yoga pants, all of which are specifically designed to show off the body. Especially bare bellies. I love bare midriffs or the hint of their bare backs showing.

4. Getting my ass pinched randomly in clubs, bars, even in the street by someone who I'm also interested in. I've been groped by people I'm not interested in and it can be annoying, but when it's someone I like as well I want to bend over and stick my ass out, look back at them and say, 'Come and get it if you want. Have a piece of me and you can have the rest in the bedroom.'

5. Anyone telling me I'm sexy or attractive enough for a photo shoot, like it's sometimes happened in the women's bathrooms at the bars I go to, or the street. Either gender. I don't mind them putting their arm around me or calling me cute at all, which they have.

6. Both random men or women, and trans women kind of taking what they want and sincere honesty of my looks. My trans friends and I did a photo shoot of our asses out, skirts up and panties down as a joke in a bar upstairs, and got other friends or men to take all the pictures they wanted for themselves and us. I was in a pink crop top, miniskirt and slutty fishnet stockings. I'm honestly a bit fat but they didn't care. One woman saw the photo shoot and hopped over to pretend to kiss one of my friend's pale white ass first, then mine while the pictures were still being taken. I loved it and didn't mind her grabbing my ass at all. She just said she loved trans asses and ours specifically, and was honest about it. If she told me she wanted her pussy licked out in the smoking room or the bathroom, and even her own asshole I would've done it for as long as she wanted just for that honesty about what my ass was like. IDC if someone doesn't enjoy us, do what you do best but leave us alone. It's very refreshing and sexy to have honest compliments about yourself and your friends when you struggle to look nice (like cis women do) and I really appreciate it.

I've written more than enough here, might have more later if anyone sees this.

Another woman, walking towards or by me and clearly seeing hard, erect nipples pressing through her top. And wondering if she is noticing mine as well. Grocery stores, shopping malls, sports bars, night clubs, are a few of the places I am on the lookout. Occasionally women stare my tits down then give me a certain knowing smile, and I give one back as well. I have had much younger women and women my age take them in. Just one of the few things that turn me on.

getting semi-hard and trying to keep my mind away from touching that bulge pressing against a moistening head. because I know I can’t stop if I just start tracing a finger there.
Sounds like my situation right now. Was chatting with a friend on here but his wife woke up. So here I am now with a semi hard cock in my shorts with nothing underneath. I what to do?

Sounds like my situation right now. Was chatting with a friend on here but his wife woke up. So here I am now with a semi hard cock in my shorts with nothing underneath. I what to do?
Love to help, but my wife will be waking up any minute now. When my cock slips through her lips I will think of you🤠

Very good and interesting list.

I'd say most of my kinks are quite similar but not as subtle as yours. I've had my own ass brushed against by people accidentally-on-purpose when they walked past even when there was room, and they didn't apologize either, just gave me a cheeky wink when I turned around. I wasn't sure if I was irritated or horny by their boldness, LOL.

1. Seeing a nice big cock bulge in shorts or sweatpants. Could be a big white or black cock. Thinking of taking it out while on my knees and stroking it. I've very rarely seen the shape of the head under the short, and once or twice it popped out!

2. Having a look at women's panties and maybe a flash of pussy and asshole when their skirts blow up in the wind.

3. Seeing guys or girls in tight jeans, miniskirts, no panties perhaps, tight shorts, tutus, crop tops and leggings/yoga pants, all of which are specifically designed to show off the body. Especially bare bellies. I love bare midriffs or the hint of their bare backs showing.

4. Getting my ass pinched randomly in clubs, bars, even in the street by someone who I'm also interested in. I've been groped by people I'm not interested in and it can be annoying, but when it's someone I like as well I want to bend over and stick my ass out, look back at them and say, 'Come and get it if you want. Have a piece of me and you can have the rest in the bedroom.'

5. Anyone telling me I'm sexy or attractive enough for a photo shoot, like it's sometimes happened in the women's bathrooms at the bars I go to, or the street. Either gender. I don't mind them putting their arm around me or calling me cute at all, which they have.

6. Both random men or women, and trans women kind of taking what they want and sincere honesty of my looks. My trans friends and I did a photo shoot of our asses out, skirts up and panties down as a joke in a bar upstairs, and got other friends or men to take all the pictures they wanted for themselves and us. I was in a pink crop top, miniskirt and slutty fishnet stockings. I'm honestly a bit fat but they didn't care. One woman saw the photo shoot and hopped over to pretend to kiss one of my friend's pale white ass first, then mine while the pictures were still being taken. I loved it and didn't mind her grabbing my ass at all. She just said she loved trans asses and ours specifically, and was honest about it. If she told me she wanted her pussy licked out in the smoking room or the bathroom, and even her own asshole I would've done it for as long as she wanted just for that honesty about what my ass was like. IDC if someone doesn't enjoy us, do what you do best but leave us alone. It's very refreshing and sexy to have honest compliments about yourself and your friends when you struggle to look nice (like cis women do) and I really appreciate it.

I've written more than enough here, might have more later if anyone sees this.
A lucky upskirt with panties....

A lucky upskirt with panties....
i remember being in a club one night with my wife at the time and some friends. There was this sexy little red head at the table across from us. She had a short skirt and no panties. i couldn't stop staring at at her sexy bald pussy all night. Still gets me hard just thinking about it.

Was experiencing this yesterday at our mall, shopping for school things with my daughters. So many other moms doing the same...watching these moms...their fluid motions and lovely curves...their hair...complexions...their breasts heaving just prior to their exhale their most recent frustration over just the littlest of things. Feeling an arm brush up besides me...gently touch the side of my breasts or hips...a mom's smile at me...is it because she knows we are experiencing the same scenarios or is she desirous of me...I know I am of her. Later as I dine with my girls as a well needed break, I can't help but smile at the other mothers and feel the internal warmth and arousal when she smiles back at me...sometimes catching a mom looking at my breasts knowing that I've already have scouted hers out....and just typing about these things...I feel myself dripping...the wetness building....love it!

Back