What I WON'T write

I just think "rock hard" has been overused to the point of it being a cliché, & a strictly inaccurate one at that.
Rocks come in a variety of hardnesses...

His cock was rock-hard. Only that rock was talc, defining level 1 on the Mohs scale, and would crumble as soon as it was touched. She thought fondly of her ex - not his personality, he was a tosser - but his cock had reliably been as rigid as orthoclase feldspar.

Last edited:
I just think "rock hard" has been overused to the point of it being a cliché
Well, let’s try something more original.

…the pressure in my pants grew, reaching critical value of 10.000 bar per inch - for all 20 of them.

“It’s gonna blow!” I yelled.
“I don’t wanna die, I just turned 18 this morning!” she cried.
“I know a way!” I yelled dropping my pants to the floor, “But you’re gonna have to trust me!”

Well, let’s try something more original.

…the pressure in my pants grew, reaching critical value of 10.000 bar per inch - for all 20 of them.

“It’s gonna blow!” I yelled.
“I don’t wanna die, I just turned 18 this morning!” she cried.
“I know a way!” I yelled dropping my pants to the floor, “But you’re gonna have to trust me!”

Reminds me of Kim Newman's "Pitbull Brittan", a story about a Thatcherite superhero whose body is composed entirely of erectile tissue. When his patriotic sensibilities are, ahem, aroused, he swells up and turns red, and somebody has to get him off before he explodes. (Masturbation being un-British.)

IIRC the story ends with Maggie herself taking one for the team.

I'm now wearing my coffee courtesy of this very direct and random answer...Mimes! 🤣👍

Exclude them at your peril Simon Doom😆Think of all the saucy exhibitionist adventures that could be had with a mime plastered to the bedroom window...A niche market waiting to be filled.

Attachments

• 1000043105.jpg
    1000043105.jpg
    459.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000043113.jpg
    1000043113.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 0
I figured that non-con would be something that I wouldn't write when I started writing erotica. Then I came up with a story idea where my opinion was challenged. I wrote it, enjoyed it and it has gotten praise from both men and women. It's very consensual non-con.

By saying that, I'm saying that each category has a broad spectrum of possibilities and if the right idea presents itself, I could write most any Lit category, I guess.

There are those categories that I'm just not into, and would have great difficulty with. GM and Anal are probably the two biggest. I did dabble in incest within the nuclear family for one story, but it wasn't my thing, so I probably will not do that again.

So I'll just say, that I won't write anything where a woman is actually harmed. That's a pretty safe bet.

Back