What is the most RIDICULOUS feedback you have ever received?

DVS said:
Oh, and I don't like cheetos. Would Ritz crackers do the same thing, you think?

Nope. Gotta be orange.

Oh, I suppose you could eat Oreos - they would make your dick black. Of course, THAT opens an entirely new story category!!

:p

sweetsubsarahh said:
Nope. Gotta be orange.

Oh, I suppose you could eat Oreos - they would make your dick black. Of course, THAT opens an entirely new story category!!

:p
Just checked. It isn't orange. It isn't black either. That would be difficult to explain.:D

DVS said:
Just checked. It isn't orange. It isn't black either. That would be difficult to explain.:D

You had to check? LOL

C'mon, post a pic here so we can all check for ya!!

:devil:

sweetsubsarahh said:
You had to check? LOL

C'mon, post a pic here so we can all check for ya!!

:devil:
:eek: I could say I'm shy, or I could say embarassed. Actually, I don't have a camera, and it just too big to fit in the scanner. :p

DVS said:
:eek: I could say I'm shy, or I could say embarassed. Actually, I don't have a camera, and it just too big to fit in the scanner. :p

Not shy. Nope. Not at all. Nuh uh.

Briefly:

There was this guy who showed his doctor a disturbing red rash that surrounded the end of his dick. The doctor looked at it for a second and handed the guy a small vial of ointment.

"Try this," the doctor suggested, "and call me back, if it doesn't help."

The ointment did help, and so the guy never called the doctor back. While the rash returned frequently, just one application of the ointment was required to make the red rash go away.

Only after the ointment ran out, did the guy become worried. As soon as the rash returned, the guy was back in the doctor's office, with the same old complaint. Only this time, the guy was begging for prescription that he could have filled, whenever he ran out of that magic ointment.

"Oh, you don't need a prescription," the doctor replied. "Any drugstore would carry it in its cosmetic department. Just ask for some lipstick remover." :eek:

My Most Redicious...

Feedback was this -

Comments:

Hi sachiaiko -

David here - blue eyes and black hair and am 6'1'' tall and do professional work.

Responding to your lovely literotica posting -- mmmm!
the virgin seduced! so slowly and beautifully

Love to read - travel - dance and swim - and enjoy the ocean and the woods - AND I love to kiss and to tease, love watching a woman show off for me, and love love love giving oral sex, and giving pleasure generally. The sweet trembling of a woman on the edge of orgasm turns me on tremendously.

Tell me about you? and what images/ideas most tease and delight you?
How do you most like to kiss and be kissed?

Send some pics? Camera here. Let's talk soon
And send some more stories?

Come talk!

I *still* havent figured out what to respond to him! I'm glad he liked my story enough to want to know me... but ... In my profile says i'm looking for just *friends* (not lovers) and i state i'm happily married... ::shrugs:: Anyhoot, that was my most strange feedback.

Nikki

Quasimodem said:
Briefly:. . . "Any drugstore would carry it in its cosmetic department. Just ask for some lipstick remover." :eek:

Great story!!

sweetsubsarahh said:
Not shy. Nope. Not at all. Nuh uh.
OK, you win. Here's a pic of my woodie.

Last edited:
ridiculous...

This message contains feedback for: damppanties
About the submission: Doggie Style
This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

RE: your story Doggie Style, Yowza! Very glad I chose this story to read. Among other things relieved, my headache is sure gone!

I laughed like anything after I read this. Cure for headaches... Wow!!!

This feedback was sent by: _________

Comments:

hi just read your story "a beautiful union". just wanted to tell you i enjoyed it very much. it was very warm and natural and most erotic. you have a real talent. forgive me for asking but are u a virgin?

What does it matter??? :rolleyes:

This feedback was sent by: _____________

Comments:

Hi damp......mmmmmmm your story, abouth the woman watching her dog getting fucked......well....it made me sooo horny I stroked and stroked till i came.

Was the charcter actually wondering what it would be like to try sex with the dog, herself??

I could tell you a story along those lines......if you are interested.....

Not really ridiculous... more yuck!!

Back