What is your bizarre kink?

Smelly feet. Thinking back when I was about 10ish I had an aunt whose house we use to go visit from time to time. She had a closet just inside the front door that I used to play in. My aunt had several pairs of shoes in the closet along with several pairs of slippers. I have no idea why, but at some point I lifted them to my nose and they stunk. However I kept placing them up to my nose and drinking in the aroma. I don’t recall if it excited me with an erection or not, but I think it laid the ground work for the future. These days I encourage my wife to wear shoes or slippers that will almost guarantee her feet will be quite gamey within a short period of time. She lays on her back with her legs in the air and I move on in. While fucking I’m licking and smelling those feet.

Boots. I enjoy it when my wife wears thigh highs during sex, but I also enjoy wearing mine.

I used to sleep at my aunt and uncles house from time to time.

I was probably about 17 at the time. One evening they told me the regular guest room was having some work done in it so they put me in another room. The room had a clothing closet off of it. Once in the room that night I took a peek in the closet and I found a pair of brown leather knee high boots. My aunt was quite tall so I sort of hoped she had large feet. I Saar down on the bed and took my underwear off. Then, thank god the boots fit. No sooner had I zipped them up and my cock was stiff as a rod. I only got to play with myself for a short period of time before I started thrashing my head from side to side and I came all over my chest. I never got to wear the boots again, but I did see my aunt wearing them one holiday.

Felching. I guess just because it seems Taboo and nasty? I’ve tasted my cum over the years. In the back of my mind I figured my wife would like it and think it was kinky. She has made the comment after sex that she has leaked cum throughout the day. I just figured I’d help clean her out? I suggested one evening, after I cum I want you to sit on my face and I want you to feed my load to me while you suck my cock. She was all in! It’s not something we do every time, but I enjoy it from time to time. Salty, but nice!

😍😍😍Cum kisses and snowballing are what I've thought of for years.
I can't help but recall how stunned the first girl who, with enormous trepidation, confessed that she fantasized about snowballing ever since she gave her first blowjob and of course I would never consider doing something so weird, only to find out I thought nothing of the sort and was genuinely excited to fulfill one of her since-becoming-sexually-active desires.

I had had "GOD, I wish it were easier for me and whatever her it was at the time to talk about our desires" moments before (and bless every one of my partners, they listened and didn't shame me--not hardly!😁), but this one sticks in my mind because of how difficult it was for her to admit to a desire. It was wonderful to realize it for her.

(I'm probably preaching to the choir here on Lit/Fetish & Sexuality Central, but it ought not be the slightest bit icky.weird/gay to taste your own cum if it turns your girl on. When you think of how you feel when a girl hesitates to take it, you ought to understand that anything that involves cum is, hopefully, an enjoyable experience for her. Your job to "make it so.")

I can't help but recall how stunned the first girl who, with enormous trepidation, confessed that she fantasized about snowballing ever since she gave her first blowjob and of course I would never consider doing something so weird, only to find out I thought nothing of the sort and was genuinely excited to fulfill one of her since-becoming-sexually-active desires.

I had had "GOD, I wish it were easier for me and whatever her it was at the time to talk about our desires" moments before (and bless every one of my partners, they listened and didn't shame me--not hardly!😁), but this one sticks in my mind because of how difficult it was for her to admit to a desire. It was wonderful to realize it for her.

(I'm probably preaching to the choir here on Lit/Fetish & Sexuality Central, but it ought not be the slightest bit icky.weird/gay to taste your own cum if it turns your girl on. When you think of how you feel when a girl hesitates to take it, you ought to understand that anything that involves cum is, hopefully, an enjoyable experience for her. Your job to "make it so.")
Exactly right. You never get what you don't ask for.

Wife and I have snowballed, she loved it. She also likes it when I eat my cum out of her pussy after fucking her. It usually gives her a leg shaking orgasm.

I don’t know if you’d call it a kink per se, but I actually like the way a man smells when he’s been sweating, especially the armpits and genital area. Too me, it just a musky, manly smell
Edited to add: I also enjoy water sports, but I couldn’t decide if that was “bizarre” enough to mention.

tumblr_npwahsRvoO1tdo789o1_400.gif

Me and my cute married friend getting kidnapped and turned into cheating sluts at a czech gloryhole.
Wanna try this. If possible a cock in pussy and ass same time.

When I hear the word Bizarre I'm guessing that means weird/taboo. I have so many but the one that would probably make the most amount of people uncomfortable would be blending in elements of age play into D/s relationships as a form of humiliation. It's taboo enough that I'm uncomfortable talking about it even anonymously. I deleted an entire story I wrote without publishing it after I wrote a scene where a Dom had an adult sized car seat with a five point seatbelt harness so he could strap his sub into it and made them drink a bottle full of his piss. It's something I've decided to stay away from in future stories though because I feel like it can be triggering to potential readers.

When I hear the word Bizarre I'm guessing that means weird/taboo. I have so many but the one that would probably make the most amount of people uncomfortable would be blending in elements of age play into D/s relationships as a form of humiliation. It's taboo enough that I'm uncomfortable talking about it even anonymously. I deleted an entire story I wrote without publishing it after I wrote a scene where a Dom had an adult sized car seat with a five point seatbelt harness so he could strap his sub into it and made them drink a bottle full of his piss. It's something I've decided to stay away from in future stories though because I feel like it can be triggering to potential readers.
That actually sounds pretty hot, thanks for the future idea. 😂🤣

I think forcing her to drink it from the tap might be more fun
I actually prefer that myself, sticking a cock down her throat and pissing down it while making her swallow every drop, even the ones falling on her tits and thighs, anywhere on her naked body while tied up.

Lying facedown with a Wedgie pillow to lift / upraise my butt, held firmly down under the Assertive Feet of Her Majesty: my MistressWife!!!

my wife now tells me that she wants to try the blindfold tied to bed thing, but not with guys, with women and she would like to try it soon because it turns her on. Where the hell would I find women?
Agreed. My fiancé is interested in exploring being with another woman. It would be hot as hell to get her tied up and blindfolded in bed and go down on her and then sneak a woman into the room to let the woman have her way with my fiancé to get her off really hard. Whether I take the blindfold off or not to let her see who pleasured her depends on how hard she gets cums. I need to find that woman for her as well. 😁

My girl likes to roleplay about being forced to eat pussy. We have a done that spanks her then grabs her by the hair pulling her into her hot juicy cunt and grinding it on her face until she squirts. Girl cum all over her. On really depraved nights we'll make her eat ass too. Both the dommes and mine.

My girl likes to roleplay about being forced to eat pussy. We have a done that spanks her then grabs her by the hair pulling her into her hot juicy cunt and grinding it on her face until she squirts. Girl cum all over her. On really depraved nights we'll make her eat ass too. Both the dommes and mine.
I watched some videos with a straight girl forced to eat and lick pussy until the bisexual or lesbian tormentor came all over her face, you could check them out too and make her do it. It's just as hot as trans girls fucking straight guys.

I have a few variations but I want to be in a cuckold scenario with my wife and an older black man we are both 38. I want to her to get fucked till she cums several times on his cock and is near exhaustion. This big strong older black man who we know to be a youth basketball coach has decided to honor a request of mine because he now gets to fuck my wife now that I have opened up to her about my cuckold desires. So when he is about to orgasm he pulls out and grabs her little feet by the toes. They are natural no color little brown feet and he shoots rope after rope on her toes. Then he tells me she all mine. And I proceed to suck all his thick strong smelling cum from her toes.

I would actually really enjoy a woman urinating on me. There is something about the power dynamic shift and just the whole experience that really turns me on 🤷🏻
I agree about the power dynamic. I would totally love for my wife to pee on me

The bizarre (I prefer unusual) kinks that I have probably cannot be shared on a thread like this, but they do stem from deep intellectual domination.

Same ! What is the connection with foot fetish and cuckolding? I’ve noticed it’s very common. For me they are heavily connected with me sexually
I've actually got the same fetishes.

Foot fetishes, cuckolding and chastity seem to go hand in hand. I guess the idea is for the cuckold to be denied his own wife's pussy, asshole, mouth and whole body, except licking her pussy and asshole to get her ready for the bull. He's allowed to get off with the lowest part of his wife's body only and worship it but the bull has full access to everything. I love it when the cuckold is only allowed to cum on his wife's feet and is made into a sissy, and licks it up. He can also help the bull cum on his wife's feet and lick them clean.

I watched some videos with a straight girl forced to eat and lick pussy until the bisexual or lesbian tormentor came all over her face, you could check them out too and make her do it. It's just as hot as trans girls fucking straight guys.
Do you have any links or the search you used to find them

Back