What is your bizarre kink?

Enemas! I can spend all day administering them to myself and it’s such a huge part of my masturbation ritual.
I’ve only had 1 woman ever enjoy them as much as me.

I don't have any bizarre kinks. At least, I don't think so. I've certainly heard of some from other people, though.

Hehe, hopefully his wife was the cum rag for all those old men, thats the purpose I want, what those old men truly needed to be happy and what I know deep down she wanted.
All this concern for helping old men is making me, well, horny!

I'd like to think this generous nature exists in every woman and girl, it just needs to be coaxed out to play.

Last edited:
I had a girlfriend in the 90s who had a food thing going on. She was in good shape, but she loved to sweet things when she was orgasming.

One time, I was on top of her in missionary, and she was cumming and i put a brownie in her mouth to correspond with her orgasm.

Another time we had Ben and Jerry’s ice cream and I kept the cover off and gave her a spoonful of (ice) cream as she came.

She was fun!
Makes me think of the Seinfeld episode with George and his sandwich

I am into cosplay sex.
I have fantasies about participating in a group setting where everyone remains masked and anonymous, and are sexually pansexual, expressing themselves in a way to live out many fantasies in one setting. The group would not know any real life details of each other, and be confined together for some period of time, like in a lodge, cross-country train, or cruise ship. People would be free to take on any and all personas they wish over the duration, remaining anonymous throughout. One might be a dom straight male early in the evening, then to come back later as a submissive sissy, then to come back as whatever one can imagine. It's a purely indulgent playground for all the wicked and wonderful things that one can imagine with consensual partners, with no fear that any of it would be traceable to your real identity. So many interesting roles and interpersonal dynamics I would like to experience in that world. And much more than just sex. Seduction and mutual connection would be as much a part of the experience as the sex. But the sex would be glorious.

I luv nooks on the man's body. Between shoulder blades and neck, arm pits, ears, behind earlobes, inside elbows, behind knees, even the part between fingers. My fav is where the thighs meet the base of the balls. I rub my face in them at ever chance I get, run my tongue all day long, and suckle to mark my territory

Had a lot of crushes on older women authority figures when I was younger, particularly university professors. And I'm fascinated by news stories of women in education who risk everything -- their careers, their home lives -- to sleep with someone they're teaching. I don't think it's right, of course, but I can only imagine that for every news item about someone who gets caught, there must be many more who develop feelings ... and yet maturely choose not to do anything about it. One of my bizarre kinks, I suppose you could say, would be to connect with someone in that position, discuss her urges, and develop a roleplay connection where she can work out those unfulfilled desires.

Susannah, now 66, has been shared for 41 years. We/She have experienced ALOT together in those years.

One of her favorite things to do is have me set up a “blind date” for her. It is basically having me tell her what to wear and then bringing in a guy or more to be with her. The entire time, she is blindfolded. Sometimes she has a full mask and blindfold on so it makes it fun not only for her but the man/men. The males never speak. They just use her body and leave.

She says this is absolutely mind blowing and exhilarating because her senses are amped up and the fact that she has no clue who is in her! She will always try to guess but is rarely correct.

We have had so much fun with this and men have had sex with her that she would never have imagined.

What is your bizarre kink?
I didn’t even notice this when I first clicked on the page, but my biggest fantasy involves a variant of this.

My girlfriend sets me up somewhere, preferably a hotel room, REALLY preferably a seedy sex motel, has me blindfolded the whole time (preferably a locking blindfold only she can take off) and has men come in and use me while she watches. Even better: she records it, assuming the other men consent.

If I could get my body the way I wanted, I would do this on OnlyFans, assuming I could be completely anonymous - probably a locking blindfold hood and no identifying tattoos, so blurs or makeup on my left arm.

I enjoy inserting Steel, Sterilized Rods into my penis and inducing ruined orgasm and huge loads of transparent , thick , clear , viscous precum/ prostatic fluid dribbles out.....every 15 days. I am 66 yrs old and my swollen Prostate has shrunk rapidly and I urinate flawlessly , lucidly nowadays....
am sharing Dropbox links

https://www.***********/scl/fi/lxck...ited.jpg?rlkey=9mpjmolx1if0x1ejb0dfve989&dl=0

https://www.***********/scl/fi/unp6...book.jpg?rlkey=q0lzctpscoonto1xsi10b2ozq&dl=0

https://www.***********/scl/fi/mgeu...book.jpg?rlkey=fw3bpm7t0mech1mtv4u6x1a9o&dl=0

Back