What is your bizarre kink?

Susannah, now 66, has been shared for 41 years. We/She have experienced ALOT together in those years.

One of her favorite things to do is have me set up a “blind date” for her. It is basically having me tell her what to wear and then bringing in a guy or more to be with her. The entire time, she is blindfolded. Sometimes she has a full mask and blindfold on so it makes it fun not only for her but the man/men. The males never speak. They just use her body and leave.

She says this is absolutely mind blowing and exhilarating because her senses are amped up and the fact that she has no clue who is in her! She will always try to guess but is rarely correct.

We have had so much fun with this and men have had sex with her that she would never have imagined.

So fucking HOT!..Good on you lovelies! You only live once. It sounds like you both know that well🥂🔥🔥🔥⚔️⚔️

Kink that I have never gotten to try.....cuckold

Kink or fetish that I have...I have a foot fetish
I think 'cuckold' is over simplified, it means betrayed and yet with men watching their wife or girlfriend with other men, women, men and women, it can* be their foreplay which leads to amazing sex afterwards, however, the girl has to be an exhibitionist, not forced into submission or even doing so to sustain a relationship.
*Usually it is only the fantasy that gets a man excited, not the actual reality.
The acid test is her coming home, pre-planned, and letting him feel another man's semen inside her pussy or ass, or smelling it on her breath.
He either asks for details as he fucks her passionately (Charlie Sheen and his angels), or the relationship dies.

I think 'cuckold' is over simplified, it means betrayed and yet with men watching their wife or girlfriend with other men, women, men and women, it can* be their foreplay which leads to amazing sex afterwards, however, the girl has to be an exhibitionist, not forced into submission or even doing so to sustain a relationship.
*Usually it is only the fantasy that gets a man excited, not the actual reality.
The acid test is her coming home, pre-planned, and letting him feel another man's semen inside her pussy or ass, or smelling it on her breath.
He either asks for details as he fucks her passionately (Charlie Sheen and his angels), or the relationship dies.
Foot and high heel fetish.👠

My sister and I ,back in the nineties through to 2005…worked for an airline back then,she was going through a divorce…..great trips together 😉

[Spam]

[Why are you spamming this all over the site in multiple forums, many of which don't have anything to do with your post?]

Last edited by a moderator:
When I'm having sex with my wife, missionary or doggystyle, or if she's on her knees giving me a blowjob, I have a cowboy hat that I like to wear.

Conversely, when my wife is riding me on top or when I'm eating her pussy, I like for her to wear her baseball cap, but backwards. She looks adorable wearing a baseball cap backwards.

No idea how all this started. I just love it!

A weakness for fishnet stockings, thigh high, hose, and body stockings.
Wet, slobbering blowjobs.
Women with non-human shaped sex toys - squirting style a plus.
Oiled up, titty fucking creampies.
Older women fucked by much younger men but calling them “Daddy.”

Last edited:
Susannah, now 66, has been shared for 41 years. We/She have experienced ALOT together in those years.

One of her favorite things to do is have me set up a “blind date” for her. It is basically having me tell her what to wear and then bringing in a guy or more to be with her. The entire time, she is blindfolded. Sometimes she has a full mask and blindfold on so it makes it fun not only for her but the man/men. The males never speak. They just use her body and leave.

She says this is absolutely mind blowing and exhilarating because her senses are amped up and the fact that she has no clue who is in her! She will always try to guess but is rarely correct.

We have had so much fun with this and men have had sex with her that she would never have imagined.

How do I apply for this position?

Wetting my panties while wearing a short skirt or dress. It would be nice to do that with another trans person who likes the same, while cuddling.
Curled up in bed, that feeling of spontaneous release of pee covering us both lying in the bed rolling around soaking us both! Oh god it’s amazing.

my wife now tells me that she wants to try the blindfold tied to bed thing, but not with guys, with women and she would like to try it soon because it turns her on. Where the hell would I find women?
Love that idea..😈

sandals that wrap around the ankles or higher. sundresses. when the straps slowly slip off of her shoulders (bra, nightie, bathing suit, lingerie,...)

sandals that wrap around the ankles or higher. sundresses. when the straps slowly slip off of her shoulders (bra, nightie, bathing suit, lingerie,...)
Open toe spike heel sandals..showing off those sex red toes..😈

Back