What is your bizarre kink?

I love your style

I think 'cuckold' is over simplified, it means betrayed and yet with men watching their wife or girlfriend with other men, women, men and women, it can* be their foreplay which leads to amazing sex afterwards, however, the girl has to be an exhibitionist, not forced into submission or even doing so to sustain a relationship.
*Usually it is only the fantasy that gets a man excited, not the actual reality.
The acid test is her coming home, pre-planned, and letting him feel another man's semen inside her pussy or ass, or smelling it on her breath.
He either asks for details as he fucks her passionately (Charlie Sheen and his angels), or the relationship dies.

I love helping my wife prepare for a hot date. The care she takes to ensure everything is as he would like to see.
We have this game where I go to a lively pub. Get a drink and sit and wait. Wife comes in , dressed to attract male attention. The watch what happens.

i love, lust and live in leather! boots always, the taller the better.gloves, chaps, cod piece harness etc.as a teen i:d cross dress in big sis:s boots and tight skirts etc. but i couldn't:t sustain the cross dressing illusion. in my 20s i had a g-f who had a lil sister she told everything too & she joined us. by then i had custom made mens boots and leathers and the sisters had kidnapped, tied and fucked me a lot, leading to my spending time being forcefully used by these 3 leatherman they knew. on my 23rd b-day the Men & leather girls got one of the cutest girls i have seen & at the leather bar my b-day party was at walked by in my all time fave leather outfit ( crotch high leather boots , a corset. long gloves, mostly concealed under a cowboy great coat & she was HOT) and said she wanted to get high in her van and invited me. when we got there i was grabbed by 5 or 6 leathermen who tied me etc & took me somewhere and put me in a row with 3 other leathered and tied twinks, that made us all do gay things to each other while they watched and then joined in.this went on for 24 hours til the sisters etc visited and it was then that i knew i had not been in danger. it was a kind of role play. i:m older now but i have spent a lot of time tied and used by men and women since then and i love it.always dress in Leather...

Helping/instructing my subs with what they wear so they feel sexy through the day and get wet by the end of it, one way or the other

Susannah, now 66, has been shared for 41 years. We/She have experienced ALOT together in those years.

One of her favorite things to do is have me set up a “blind date” for her. It is basically having me tell her what to wear and then bringing in a guy or more to be with her. The entire time, she is blindfolded. Sometimes she has a full mask and blindfold on so it makes it fun not only for her but the man/men. The males never speak. They just use her body and leave.

She says this is absolutely mind blowing and exhilarating because her senses are amped up and the fact that she has no clue who is in her! She will always try to guess but is rarely correct.

We have had so much fun with this and men have had sex with her that she would never have imagined.

What is your bizarre kink

Susannah, now 66, has been shared for 41 years. We/She have experienced ALOT together in those years.

One of her favorite things to do is have me set up a “blind date” for her. It is basically having me tell her what to wear and then bringing in a guy or more to be with her. The entire time, she is blindfolded. Sometimes she has a full mask and blindfold on so it makes it fun not only for her but the man/men. The males never speak. They just use her body and leave.

She says this is absolutely mind blowing and exhilarating because her senses are amped up and the fact that she has no clue who is in her! She will always try to guess but is rarely correct.

We have had so much fun with this and men have had sex with her that she would never have imagined.

Idk if this counts, but I love when she grabs the elastic of her panties and pulls outward, lifting the soft fabric away from her body and exposing her mound to me. I stroke my cock and shoot ropes of cum onto her exposed pussy, coating her lips and mound and soaking through her panties. Once I'm done, she'll reset her panties, fix her shorts, and go on about her day, secretly wearing my cum.

being naked in front of a female and Male couple and having my tiny dick on display. if he is nude and has a bigger dick all the better but i want only her to touch tease me as we both please her. she can do some sph and i would love it.

I get so hot smelling and touching sheer and soft worn nylon stockings/tights. I get so hard while smelling the crotch area of tights and the foot area of both stockings and tights, especially after they've been worn all day for work.

I love the feeling when the sheer fabric brushes over my cock stiff cock and/or getting wanked off with nylons like this...

Tan/beige/nude shiny soft nylon stockings...

Attachments

• 8688195.jpg
    8688195.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 55
Whipping my wifes ass with a riding crop. This was my wife's idea. She bought the crop. I love her so much and the thought of hurting her testified me but she insisted. Wow! Seeing the whelps on her ass is such a turn on. Makes me hard as a rock. I could never endure the pain like her but she loves how excited it makes me. What a woman she is!

Since I am into tease and denial, while married to a very recalcitrant woman, mine has to do with some extreme body modifications. Being horny, while unable to ejaculate, is something I have been familiar with for years.

Whipping my wifes ass with a riding crop. This was my wife's idea. She bought the crop. I love her so much and the thought of hurting her testified me but she insisted. Wow! Seeing the whelps on her ass is such a turn on. Makes me hard as a rock. I could never endure the pain like her but she loves how excited it makes me. What a woman she is!
I love this! Love beating a beautiful womans bottom

Back