What is your fantasy as a Sub?

Freya2 said:
Why? Mine is made, join the club!

And hey! Who's teasing who here? That was decidedly unfair using an image like this. I think I'll have to consult the rules to see if you're cheating or not.

Eb?

:D

LOL.... all is fair when talking about fantasies :)

I think there is gonna be a mess after listening to a certain audio piece. :)

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
LOL.... all is fair when talking about fantasies :)

I think there is gonna be a mess after listening to a certain audio piece. :)

PBW

It's pretty hot eh? I had it on and had to turn it down in case my neighbours wondered what the hell I was up to. Not that they haven't heard me before - I'm pretty loud.

Freya2 said:
It's pretty hot eh? I had it on and had to turn it down in case my neighbours wondered what the hell I was up to. Not that they haven't heard me before - I'm pretty loud.

Your trying to drive me insane with lust aren't ya? Who's cheating now? LOL

I thought my volume was fine too... until she started screaming... gawd... LOL... where are those headphones.. mmm

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
Your trying to drive me insane with lust aren't ya? Who's cheating now? LOL

I thought my volume was fine too... until she started screaming... gawd... LOL... where are those headphones.. mmm

PBW

Me? Innocent me? I'd never do something so inherently evil to a delicate man such as yourself.

Screaming is such a delicious sound isn't it? Especially when I'm screaming out your name....................I mean she is. ;)

Freya2 said:
Me? Innocent me? I'd never do something so inherently evil to a delicate man such as yourself.

Screaming is such a delicious sound isn't it? Especially when I'm screaming out your name....................I mean she is. ;)

CHEATER... lmao... gawd woman... must... turn... the.. tables...

uhmm... damn it's suddenly so hard to think... mmm

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
CHEATER... lmao... gawd woman... must... turn... the.. tables...

uhmm... damn it's suddenly so hard to think... mmm

PBW

That blood loss sucks eh? And they say women are the weaker species! Ha!

Bondagebunni said:
well that little exchange made me horny...anyone else?

PBW was misbehaving quite a lot last night. I tried to keep control of him, but he's just too much man for me. :p

Bondagebunni said:
you can NEVER have too much man!

Good point.

Unless it's one who turns an ass black like the picture in the other thread - then I'd have to disagree.

Freya2 said:
Good point.

Unless it's one who turns an ass black like the picture in the other thread - then I'd have to disagree.

what picture? do i wanna know what picture?

Freya2 said:

I would never abuse your ass... uhmm wait...

I would never blacken your ass like that Freya. Trust me... but it would have a nice sweet glow to it. And I think it would be hot enough to melt an icecube pretty quick. Course I would have to test that out. Just to be sure I had warmed it enough. Oppss.. I dropped the ice cube down *there*... shucks... I'm so clumsy... tsk tsk... lol

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
I would never abuse your ass... uhmm wait...

I would never blacken your ass like that Freya. Trust me... but it would have a nice sweet glow to it. And I think it would be hot enough to melt an icecube pretty quick. Course I would have to test that out. Just to be sure I had warmed it enough. Oppss.. I dropped the ice cube down *there*... shucks... I'm so clumsy... tsk tsk... lol

PBW

I personally enjoy the use of ice during certain activities. The mix of wet heat from my mouth, with the shocking coolness of the ice can create such wonderful sensations on certain body parts.

fantasy

I'd like to be in the company of one woman and one man. She's been wearing her cute panties all day, and I'm made to remove them from from her, smell and lick them and finally and put them on. I then must worship her ass from behind or below- licking and tonguing her little hole, tasting and enjoying it all,

He fucks me, of course, while I am wearing the panties and they talk about what a pervert i am. I'm so excited by all this that I cum in her panties, provoking more conversation about what a perv i am. Finally I cum and spurt into her panties, lastly I must lick and eat my own cum.

TMA

I guess compared to others mine would seem tame.

My all time favorite one to think about is me being tied up, blindfolded, gagged and with soft music playing in a set of headphones on me so I can't see, say, or hear anything that is being said or done to me.

Then when Sir gets me all set up to his satisfaction, Sir sets back for what seems like hours (but is more like 5 minutes) and keeps me suspended in time and feelings.

When Sir is done making me wonder when the pleasure, I mean torture, is going to begin. I feel Sir's hands start very slowly wondering over parts of my body, then in the middle I feel another pair of hands join in!!! Wait, who is this??! Sir has taken me by surprise and has another person joining in on our nightly session!

This total body massage/torture/pleasure romp goes on until I can't take it any more and I am begging Sir to let me cum.

Sir finally unties me so that I can get some satisfaction from his hard cock, and the mystery person is helping by massaging and pleasuring both of us!

Later after numerous different positions, and couplings, we all fall asleep. When I wake up the "mystery" person is gone. I never know who it was, since I was constantly blindfolded throughout the whole session.

As I have said, I'm sure mine is one of the most "nilla" of the sub world, it is still mine! LOL

wannaB

Re: I guess compared to others mine would seem tame.

wannaBsub4u said:
My all time favorite one to think about is me being tied up, blindfolded, gagged and with soft music playing in a set of headphones on me so I can't see, say, or hear anything that is being said or done to me.

Then when Sir gets me all set up to his satisfaction, Sir sets back for what seems like hours (but is more like 5 minutes) and keeps me suspended in time and feelings.

When Sir is done making me wonder when the pleasure, I mean torture, is going to begin. I feel Sir's hands start very slowly wondering over parts of my body, then in the middle I feel another pair of hands join in!!! Wait, who is this??! Sir has taken me by surprise and has another person joining in on our nightly session!

This total body massage/torture/pleasure romp goes on until I can't take it any more and I am begging Sir to let me cum.

Sir finally unties me so that I can get some satisfaction from his hard cock, and the mystery person is helping by massaging and pleasuring both of us!

Later after numerous different positions, and couplings, we all fall asleep. When I wake up the "mystery" person is gone. I never know who it was, since I was constantly blindfolded throughout the whole session.

As I have said, I'm sure mine is one of the most "nilla" of the sub world, it is still mine! LOL

wannaB

nah, as long as it's your's and you like it, it's the greatest...cause it's for you, and that's what fantasies are...besides...sounds like a hell of a lot of fun to me! *grins*

Re: Re: I guess compared to others mine would seem tame.

Bondagebunni said:
...sounds like a hell of a lot of fun to me! *grins*
You oughta know.

Re: Re: Re: I guess compared to others mine would seem tame.

Rocket88 said:
You oughta know.

heehee... *grins* i have no idea what your talking about! *looks around innocently* heehee

The mistress, over an hour or so, compels the services of six or eight guy slaves, who come in and on her pussy. She's in a position, for instance doggy style, shoulders to the mattress, or standing, leaned way over head to ankles so that nothing leaks out. She comes repeatedly because another female slave who's tonguing her clit from beneath. Lots of her own juices stirred up and dripping too. I'm reclining, bound and she comes to me and compels cp service. With the understanding of 'no waste' she allows licking her clit further to promote contractions, gushing of all fluids within, requiring full clean up till pussy is 'sparkling'. Supplies 'chaser' as reward.

J.

Last edited:
Back