What is your fantasy as a Sub?

Another...

Another one of mine is similar to the first:

I would be brought into a room naked.
In the room would be a bunch of women at a party and they would ignore me.
I would be led, on all fours, around on a leash to different women who would ignore me, ie try to keep the converstaion going, while I pleasured them orally.

It would kind of be like they are naked from the waist down at a table while I go from one to another under and pleasure them.

*here begins the similarity*
Then I would be taken to a room and chained the the center while groups came in and had their way with me sexually. There would be a chest full of toys for them to use on me too.

Then when everyone is done, I would be given to someone by my "dom" for the next party wherein something similar would happen.

The entire time I would be naked and they would either ignore me or coment on me like bondagebunni.

NB:
I say "dom" because it would be temporary as I would be passed around and not the propery of one person.

oh now THAT's interesting....I'd like to watch that one! *grins* I prefer to only belong to my Hinansho San...and have him do with me what he wants...if he wants me to fuck another guy for his pleasure...ok...but only for him. *smiles happily*

That's simple, to be the dire warrior champion of a cruel sexually deviant Bitch-Queen. She'd loose me on her enemies, I'd drive them into the sea, and bring her the severed heads of their leaders. Then she'd punish me for not having dispatched her foes more quickly. She'd order me to my knees and command me to orally worship her ... which would usually culminate with her having several screaming orgasms in my face and then grinding my face into her pussy while she anoints me with a hot stream of urine. I'd swear my life to her eternal service, and she'd unceremoniously send me back to the my post as captain of her personal guard ...

Wow, mine seems kinda tame compared to some of these.

I think my biggest one just involves complete sensory deprivation - earplugs, blindfold, bonds, I'd say gag but they freak me out for some reason. And just to open and available to his will and whim. Will he spank? Will he tease? Will he touch? Will he be rough, or gentle? Not knowing where he is, or what he'll do next. Will he use a toy, or his fingers, or will I feel his cock inside me? Will he dp me with toy and cock? Will he thrust into my mouth, allow me to pleasure him for a while? The unknown, the uncertainty, the tensions, the fear, the thrill.

That's mine. Well one of them.

Freya2 said:
Wow, mine seems kinda tame compared to some of these.

I think my biggest one just involves complete sensory deprivation - earplugs, blindfold, bonds, I'd say gag but they freak me out for some reason. And just to open and available to his will and whim. Will he spank? Will he tease? Will he touch? Will he be rough, or gentle? Not knowing where he is, or what he'll do next. Will he use a toy, or his fingers, or will I feel his cock inside me? Will he dp me with toy and cock? Will he thrust into my mouth, allow me to pleasure him for a while? The unknown, the uncertainty, the tensions, the fear, the thrill.

That's mine. Well one of them.

well now i'm horny!

P. B. Walker said:
Mmmm yummy.

;)

PBW

Sheesh, I was scared to post that after some of the wild ones posted earlier! Thanks!

And bunni - welcome to the club love. I just wish I had someone to do all that with.

Did anybody ever tell you

that ya'll are some kinky people?

LOL

Eb < my kind of people>

It's cool hearing other people's kinky fantasies and then knowing that your's aren't so freaky and aberrent... and that you aren't alone. :)

PBW "I hear that... about not having someone to try it all out with" :)

Freya2 said:
Sheesh, I was scared to post that after some of the wild ones posted earlier! Thanks!

And bunni - welcome to the club love. I just wish I had someone to do all that with.

you should come play with me and my Dom!

Bondagebunni said:
you should come play with me and my Dom!

Oh, I'm just tippy toeing into this world for now - I think a big leap like that might be a bit much for little delicate me. ;)

Having said that......ohhhhhhhhhhhhh PBW? Wanna tippy toe thru the tulips with me? :p

Freya2 said:
Oh, I'm just tippy toeing into this world for now - I think a big leap like that might be a bit much for little delicate me. ;)

Having said that......ohhhhhhhhhhhhh PBW? Wanna tippy toe thru the tulips with me? :p

::THUD:: I'm actually flattered you'd ask! Wow. Hell yeah! Lemme just get my napsack... hehe...

<fillng napsack with toys/tools/ropes/scarfs... and let's not forget this little feather here... mmm>

Ready to tip toe... ;)

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
::THUD:: I'm actually flattered you'd ask! Wow. Hell yeah! Lemme just get my napsack... hehe...

<fillng napsack with toys/tools/ropes/scarfs... and let's not forget this little feather here... mmm>

Ready to tip toe... ;)

PBW

OK big boy, you're the boss. What's first? :D

Mmmm well first up is a very slow striptease... I would love to have you get yourself into the mood with some nice music and some sexy stripping.

Then, I would allow you to disrobe me, just so you will see the parts that will be teasing you for the next few hours. :) Not too much touching now!

Then blindfolding. Followed by some close up dancing to a slow song, just to get your nice and relaxed, but yet, just a little turned on. :)

Then it's time for me to turn the lights a little lower and lead you to the bed. I'd over you a drink of whatever you please, before we begin the process of tying you down :) I'd leave the soft music on to relax you as I go about my duties, making sure to keep you bound, but never hurting or pinching you... yet. <winks>

Then we go with the earplugs. I would even take it a step further and wrap your entire head in an ACE bandage, leaving a healthy size slit open over your mouth. Just to give you that feeling of being totally encased.

Mmmm... then the real fun begins :)

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
Mmmm well first up is a very slow striptease... I would love to have you get yourself into the mood with some nice music and some sexy stripping.

Then, I would allow you to disrobe me, just so you will see the parts that will be teasing you for the next few hours. :) Not too much touching now!

Then blindfolding. Followed by some close up dancing to a slow song, just to get your nice and relaxed, but yet, just a little turned on. :)

Then it's time for me to turn the lights a little lower and lead you to the bed. I'd over you a drink of whatever you please, before we begin the process of tying you down :) I'd leave the soft music on to relax you as I go about my duties, making sure to keep you bound, but never hurting or pinching you... yet. <winks>

Then we go with the earplugs. I would even take it a step further and wrap your entire head in an ACE bandage, leaving a healthy size slit open over your mouth. Just to give you that feeling of being totally encased.

Mmmm... then the real fun begins :)

PBW

*gulp*

You've been reading my fantasies haven't you? Oh yeh, that's why we're here. ;)

Freya2 said:
*gulp*

You've been reading my fantasies haven't you? Oh yeh, that's why we're here. ;)

But of course sexy. But it seems that from here on I'm on my own :).

PBW "Hope I don't disappoint" :)

P. B. Walker said:
But of course sexy. But it seems that from here on I'm on my own :).

PBW "Hope I don't disappoint" :)

Why do I think that won't be a problem? You seem to have a creative mind.

So should I be purchasing a strap on for this, or will you bring your own? ;)

Freya2 said:
Why do I think that won't be a problem? You seem to have a creative mind.

So should I be purchasing a strap on for this, or will you bring your own? ;)

Strap-on!?? lol.. nah.. we don't need no stinkin strap-ons... lmao

PBW

curious2c said:
but at the same time sexy and...well horniating, for lack of a better word.

"Horniating"?! That is just too damn cute! Can I use that? Plezzzzzzzz?

curious2c said:
Yeah. a lot like True Lies. Some people gave Jamie Lee Curtis a dis because she looked so, in their words, unsexy or stiff when she did the strip tease dance for the unknown man. I think it was some of her greatest acting ever. She looked just like a woman who had been taken from her sweet litle ol' house and forced to perform sexually for a stranger. Found it to be very erotic. Real erotic. To be honest, I had a bigger...excitement over that than some or most triple x movies I have seen. her actions were...innocent trying to be whorish. Quite a combonation and Jamie Lee Curtis pulled it off very well. That would be a sexy thing to have done for me and to do for me.

You know I agree. She was adorable and so totally sexy in that part. Hummmm...... I've got a thing for Jamie Lee Curtis!:D
Thanks for helping me get in touch with that formerly unknown part of myself.

A third!

Sorry I have been away for a while.
Thanks to all who have posted.

Obviously these cannot happen for saftey reasons. but anyway that is why they are called fantasies.

So..... my third.

My "domme", again I use domme loosely, makes me wear a pin, badge or marker of some sort, in a visible location, that indicates my submissiveness to women..

Whenever someone recognizes the marker, I have to serve her for a period of time upon when she releases me.

While she owns me, I have to serve her completely.
spankings, floggings, tieing me up, etc.

I alot of instances, I would have to serve a strap on orally while one is used on me as well.

my fantasy as a sub, the first one is to find the Dom for me. i am finding out that is the toughest thing. i've given up a few times thinking i am too independent and don't want to lose who i am, i can't ignore the sub in me but finding a Dom that accepts i have goals and dreams and am damn well going to make those things come true is proving to be quite difficult. i have lots of sexual fantasies but in order for them to come true i first have to work out that.

Freya2 said:
It won't hurt a bit - honest. :)

Hehe.. I knew it.... you're in league with Ebony and lark and Silken...

I did think of a legit use for a strap-on though... have ME wear it... so when I tie you down... on your back... a pillow under your lower back... your knees pulled WAY up onto your chest and tied down, your ankles spread super wide and tied open... your hands tied above your head... blindfolded, earpluged and head encased in an ACE bandage... your pussy teased for so long, it's just drooling, then I take both holes... each hard urgent thrust filling both spaces at the same time.. each withdrawal leaving them almost empty... the thrusting getting faster and harder... unfortunately you are unable to hear the wet slapping fuck sounds we make together...

gawd I better stop before I make a mess. :)

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
Hehe.. I knew it.... you're in league with Ebony and lark and Silken...

I did think of a legit use for a strap-on though... have ME wear it... so when I tie you down... on your back... a pillow under your lower back... your knees pulled WAY up onto your chest and tied down, your ankles spread super wide and tied open... your hands tied above your head... blindfolded, earpluged and head encased in an ACE bandage... your pussy teased for so long, it's just drooling, then I take both holes... each hard urgent thrust filling both spaces at the same time.. each withdrawal leaving them almost empty... the thrusting getting faster and harder... unfortunately you are unable to hear the wet slapping fuck sounds we make together...

gawd I better stop before I make a mess. :)

PBW

Why? Mine is made, join the club!

And hey! Who's teasing who here? That was decidedly unfair using an image like this. I think I'll have to consult the rules to see if you're cheating or not.

Eb?

:D

Back