What positive side effect came from your experience with BDSM?

Re: The Domly Arms

Desdemona said:
Sign me up. I could use a vacation in the Domly Arms. ;)

Des ~ Now, how much of a vacation it would be in the Domly Arms? ;)

Re: Re: The Domly Arms

kayte said:
Des ~ Now, how much of a vacation it would be in the Domly Arms? ;)

Well, Kayte, as you know, there would be some heavily aerobic workout sessions during that vacation. However, I'm certain that I'd feel rejuvenated and relaxed after my time there. ;)

And W/we would have arts and crafts I'd get out the finger paints and we could make naked art :).

Hmmmmm......geez, I wish I could post in this thread, but my experience turned out not so great after being good. I think it was my fault. Now I'm scared to try again.

But I'll keep reading and seeing what is here. Btw, I'm new. :)

Waves to everyone

NikkiCat I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I must say I am quite content I have explored things that were just fantasies before. Knowingyou won't be looked on with distain as you descibe your fantasies and explore them together. I know I would be hard pressed to be in a vanilla relationship now. The good thing about Lit is that there is always someone to talk to who can give advice or just an ear to listen to your problems. I just hope you don't regret being yourself as that is where true joy comes from and I know I have yapped enough so will just say again welcome and good luck in your journey.

Nikki ~ Welcome to Lit and to this thread. Hope to see you around. I have learned much and have so much more to learn, and mostly about me. That is truly wonderful. Have a great night and a wonderful Monday. Be happy and be yourself. :)

Back