What the American people need to know about the Democratic Party machine ‘destroy democracy to save it’

Trump has a military liaison plus legal counsel and an AG that guide him in both military issues and legal issues. Military leadership are not obligated to obey an unlawful order, as a matter of fact they can be prosecuted under UCMJ for doing so.
Trump had a lot of advisors he would never listen to until they grabbed him by the lapels and screamed at him.

Deflection. Most left leaning media outlets literally accused Trump of promoting violence if he loses the election. You’re misinformed and suffering from TDS on steroids.
Or I live overseas and didn't see the same reports you did.
Either way, what I do know is that Trump has a long history of condoning violence at best and actively encouraging it at worst. And his supporters know it. So yes, it is newsworthy when he uses a word like "bloodbath", and it's irresponsible on his part. It just is.

That one again? Fine, I'm listening. Please explain, in as much detail as you like, how anyone who chooses to march alongside avowed white supremacists and Nazis chanting "Jews will not replace us" could possibly be seen as a very fine person, even if they don't directly identify with those groups.

It was debunked and Democrats were caught promoting lies and negative propaganda as usual.
What was debunked was the idea that Trump was calling the Nazis and white supremacists "very fine people". As I've said many times before, yes he did condemn them - and if that were all he had said, then you'd have a point here. But he just had to go and add that there were "very fine people on both sides". Since you didn't answer my question above, I've reposted it for your convenience. Exactly how can you classify anyone who marches alongside Nazis and white supremacists as a "very fine person"? Without that, you are the one promoting lies and propaganda.

She doesn’t have the authority to cut orders for mobilization but she has the authority to request the Guard and Trump authorized the use. Just admit Pelosi fucked up.
Wait a minute. Are you seriously arguing if Nancy Pelosi had called Trump and asked him to send in the National Guard, he'd have listened to her? Trump who called her every rude name in the book throughout his presidency, who thought it was funny when her husband was almost murdered, who watched the attack on the Capitol on TV and enjoyed it...he would have taken a call from Pelosi asking for help? That's horseshit and you know it.
That’s your opinion. Pelosi overstepped congressional rules by refusing to allowed certain republicans on the committee,
No, she did not. It was within her rights as Speaker to refuse to seat those two Republicans.
that makes the committee unconstitutional since the speaker didn’t follow the agreed upon rules.
Wrong. See above.
Don’t blame McCarthy for resisting Pelosi’s strong arm tactics. Pelosi wanted representatives that would align with her agenda.
The agenda of finding out just who was responsible for an attempted coup? Yeah, I've got no problem with that.
That your opinion. Trump suspected fraud concerning Biden’s son and he was spot on.
No he wasn't; and even if he had been right about that, calling Zelenskyy and threatening to hold up aid passed by Congress was not the way to address the problem.
Biden actually threatened to withhold funding if Shokin wasn’t fired.
In accordance with official US policy, which also had the support of most of the international diplomatic community. That just is not the same as what Trump did.
However, Trump directed the pentagon to deploy NG troops.
According to Trump himself and no one else who was in the room at the time.
The DC guard comes under the authority of the president and the president urged deployment of guard personnel. Pelosi refused.
Wrong. Trump wouldn't even ask the insurrectionists to back off until he was shamed into it. And once again you assume he would listen to a woman he never had any respect for.
Pelosi doesn’t have command authority over the guard but does have immense political power and her refusal stopped the deployment. She circumvented the order of the president and the pentagon was insubordinate.
FNDS
The DC Adjutant General has a direct line to the CiC and the pentagon. You hate Trump so much that you’ve lost your objectivity and just refuse to put the blame where it belongs.
Oh, I'll put it exactly where it belongs: directly on Trump.

By the way, here's the quote from Pelosi that I think Icanthelpit is hanging his hat on:
“There's not a question of [whether they had sufficient resources]. They don't know! They clearly didn't know. And I take responsibility for not having them just prepare for more. Because it's stupid that we should be in a situation like this. Because they thought they had, what? They thought these people would act civilized? They thought these people gave a damn?”
In other words, the only way in which she "fucked up" is by failing to impress upon other Congressional leaders how dangerous the deplorables really were. And yeah, that was a big mistake; but it doesn't make her responsible for the attack in any way.

FACT: Christopher Miller, the then-Defense Secretary, has testified that Trump did not order up any troops for January 6.

FACT: Decisions about security are up to the Capitol Police. That is most likely the "them" Pelosi refers to, where she should have pushed them harder to prepare.

FACT: Trump never called any military leaders on January 6. The National Guard was there, but couldn't do anything because it wasn't clear what, if anything, their orders were. What was Trump doing at the time? Watching the insurrection on TV, and by all accounts, loving what he saw.

It's obvious you don't understand how tarrifs work. I also didn't say I agree with all of Trump's tarrif policies. One of Trump's pet policies is protecting the US auto industry. During his interview he did promise to go after Chinese autos built in Mexico. If elected he threatened to impose a 100% tarrif on all Chinese cars manufactured in Mexico. That threat halted the building of a huge super modern Chinese funded auto plant till after the elections. Tariffs don't have to be implemented to be effected.
Now that an actual billionaire has echoed exactly what I have said, are you gonna man up and apologize or will you trump out like the traitor you are?

By the way, here's the quote from Pelosi that I think Icanthelpit is hanging his hat on:

In other words, the only way in which she "fucked up" is by failing to impress upon other Congressional leaders how dangerous the deplorables really were. And yeah, that was a big mistake; but it doesn't make her responsible for the attack in any way.

FACT: Christopher Miller, the then-Defense Secretary, has testified that Trump did not order up any troops for January 6.
https://cha.house.gov/2024/9/transc...keep-january-6-safe-were-deliberately-ignored

WASHINGTON - Committee on House Administration's Subcommittee on Oversight Chairman Barry Loudermilk (GA-11) revealed that days before January 6, 2021, President Trump met with senior Pentagon leaders urging them to do their jobs to protect lives and property. The transcripts released show Trump gave senior Pentagon leadership directives to keep January 6 peaceful - including using the National Guard - which the Pentagon leaders ignored. This revelation directly contradicts the conclusions drawn in the flawed DoD IG reporton January 6, 2021.

In response to these revelations, Chairman Loudermilk released the following statement:

“Pentagon leadership prioritized concerns of optics over their duty to protect lives,” said Chairman Loudermilk. “President Trump met with senior Pentagon leaders and directed them to make sure any events on January 6, 2021 were safe. It is very concerning that these Senior Pentagon officials ignored President Trump’s guidance AND misled Congressional Leaders to believe they were doing their job, when they were not. The DoD IG’s report is fundamentally flawed. It does not draw conclusions from the interviews they conducted, but pushes a narrative to keep their hands clean. We have many questions for them, and we will continue to dig until we are satisfied the American people know the truth."
FACT: Decisions about security are up to the Capitol Police. That is most likely the "them" Pelosi refers to, where she should have pushed them harder to prepare.
https://nypost.com/2024/06/10/us-ne...al-guard-at-the-capitol-on-jan-6-video-shows/

Nancy Pelosi says ‘I take responsibility’ for not having National Guard at the Capitol on Jan. 6 in video shot by her own daughter​

FACT: Trump never called any military leaders on January 6. The National Guard was there, but couldn't do anything because it wasn't clear what, if anything, their orders were. What was Trump doing at the time? Watching the insurrection on TV, and by all accounts, loving what he saw.
You just ignore the facts, had to post twice to get it through your thick skull.

WASHINGTON - Committee on House Administration's Subcommittee on Oversight Chairman Barry Loudermilk (GA-11) revealed that days before January 6, 2021, President Trump met with senior Pentagon leaders urging them to do their jobs to protect lives and property. The transcripts released show Trump gave senior Pentagon leadership directives to keep January 6 peaceful - including using the National Guard - which the Pentagon leaders ignored. This revelation directly contradicts the conclusions drawn in the flawed DoD IG reporton January 6, 2021.

Last edited:
Back