• My face

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Other, I will suggest what in my post

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sweat city

GG,
Okay, but first Svenska and I will play three sets of tennis on a hot day.

Sweet Sweat

MathGirl said:
GG,
Okay, but first Svenska and I will play three sets of tennis on a hot day.

And, please don't shower before you do. I'll give you a good tongue bath afterwards.

GG2

I enjoy seeing pics of the person behind the lit name. It doesn't matter if it is a sexy pic or one just of your face.

Yuck!

Dear GG,
You are SO talented! You never fail to disgust me. Is that something that comes naturally, or do you have to work at it?
Sincerely,
Gerundonia

There is nothing disgusting about licking a sweaty woman. Many is the time that I've abused myself whilst visions of tongue bathing an, oh so voluptuous, chocolaty-delicious, post-match Serena Williams danced in my head.

Hmm... the poll tends to lean over on "My Face". But what if people I know will see me and recognize me and read my stories and realize what a pervert I am? :(

You may not have realized this, but I'm actually a very shy girl!:eek:

Face

Dear Svenska,
Take my advice, DO NOT use your face as an aardthingie. If you do, the next thing you know GG will be sitting on it. That's too horrible to even contemplate.

Finally, my partners in crime are arriving at the scene of the crime! I was beginning to think that I'd shock you guys by having you arrive to this thread only to see my name as the last Poster on each and every thread in here...

Kitty

Svenska,
Never fear, Dear.
Ummm ..... you certainly have a hairy pussy. Isn't there something you could do about that?

Vote from an avatar-less person

I voted for your face, it's fun to see what people look like. I'm just sad that I can't have an avatar yet :-(

Re: Kitty

MathGirl said:
Svenska,
Never fear, Dear.
Ummm ..... you certainly have a hairy pussy. Isn't there something you could do about that?

Sweety, MEN shave. WOMEN rule the world.

Swi... er ... Swedish Sweetie

Dear Sweet Susan,
If you're as verbose as Sweaty Svenska the Hirsute Swede, you can have a hundred by the first of the week.

Repeat ...... DO NOT use anything GG can sit on as an avatar.

tracking you two down...

MG and Svenska-

Been looking for you...okay for 10 minutes....

I agree with MG, be very cautious, GG2 has been too quiet lately and will most likely ambush us with something repulsive...

Susan, keep posting....

Svenska, I am cautious, like you. But then I wonder, wouldn't someone have to admit to being here, too in order to let you know that they know....

-b :rose:

Oh, I can admit being here allright. In fact, I've been giving out this address to many of my friends. It's the scenario that someone will tell about the contents of my stories that have me worried.

Then again, there's probably nothing in my stories that people don't already suspect already. Except for that incest story I wrote for Survivor contest. I have no experience of that, and I have no brother.

I almost NEVER write about my own experiences, that is too personal for me. But how are people to know that? What if they will think that my stories reflect my life?:eek:

Back