What's the most you have ever cum in one day???

I remember two being in double digits, one 11 and one 14, both with the same woman and in a 12-15 hour period.

Then there was a three-day weekend with a lover in a hotel in Houston. Not sure what the daily numbers were, but I’m sure I came at least 25-30 times over that time. Was pretty much constant sex except to take a few breaks to go down and eat or get a drink at the hotel bar. Most memorable sex ever.

When I was in my mid twenties I had a brief affair, and this is true, with a former Penthouse model. It was everything you imagine it would be and we once went five times in one night, full penetrative sex and ejaculation. Probably my one of my most treasured memories.

Long time ago, B-day surprise. One just couldn't hold it exploded without even touching it. Another shortly after watching .Out to dinner when we got back fucked his wife once, she gave me a BJ after. Slept with her in the bed next to my wife and him, twice I think, little excited watching them in the shadows and once in the morning....completely dry not a drop came out.
7 in 13 hours.

Thats sure not happening again

6. Was long ago, with myself.

Close to zero with other people, though I've been used a lot.

It took me a few hours to recover after the sextuple orgasms, but I was doing it again that night. Only once though, of course I had pretty much nothing left at the end.

6 which seems to be common, but was basically jelly after I was done. Three with a partner and three by myself.

Back