What's your favorite?

Which one of these categories is your favorite?

• Interrracial

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Group Sex

• Humor & Satire

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Loving Wives

• Non-consent

• Anal

• Fetish

• How To

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Erotic Reviews & Essays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Incest

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Svenskaflicka said:
Which of these categpories do you enjoy readind/writing for the most?

BDSM, but it's not listed as an option...but i could go for about 3 of the others that are listed...(shrugs)

Incest is the most popular category???

Either someone is voting for the same option more than once, or we have a lot of strange people on this site!

It doesn't suprise me.

at news://alt.sex.stories.moderated the most popular stories seem to be BDSM, incest, mind control, and underage relationships.

not on the boy-girl age, but in the teenager age.

I gather from the polcies here that underage stories are not allowed, so you don't see that here. But the other categories will come up high.

None of those areas interest me, but it does seem to be the most popular fantasy. People just seem to really want to have sexual relations with minors, and especially if they are related to those minors.

-shrug-

Maybe it's because it's the only form of sex actually illegal in western society.

It does confirm my theory. Religion has had a too strong impact on our culture, when we grow up thinking that sex is something dirty and naughty.

We react like naughty children, defying the society, when we "get down and dirty" by choosing extreme forms of sexual pleasures.

Also, with all our powerlessness in the world of the Big Politicians, we secretely dream of being in control, or literally being unable to choose for ourselves.

I'd like to see a story where a bigtime, rich politician gets tied up and spanked.

Back