What's your mood today?

Quite bouyant I have just entered this century and acquired broadband!

We entered it last March. Really changes things. We can even unhook the phone and still be On.

By the way my mood is indescribably and inexplicably wonderful. Can't figure out why.

We entered it last March. Really changes things. We can even unhook the phone and still be On.

By the way my mood is indescribably and inexplicably wonderful. Can't figure out why.

I can now watch YouTube!

Must be me lol

Apprehensive starting to feel achy and just been told that my stepson who was here at the weekend is not well ...... praying he hasn't passed it on!

Tranquil after re-reading my favorite poem of all times. Thanks for that Pandy. Love you.

Tired and aching, but elated at seeing several people around Lit that I have been missing.

:cool:

He will be ok. Is he out of surgery yet? Nothing but good thoughts headed east to you.

My mood is a little grey. Like the day was. It's been really cold, too, to quantify -- -21C with the wind robbing watts. Brrr.

Candles lit for you, annie.

Thankyou so much you two. He doesn't have his surgery til 23rd Dec but I was worried last night because he didn't tell me till hours afterwards that he had cracked his head on the edge of the bird table in the dusk and made it bleed. Rats run around on that and he hadn't cleaned it or anything! I cleaned it up and sprayed it with antiseptic but I was still worried about leptospirosis, so I rang NHS Direct . I wasn't overly convinced with their answer though ... asked about his uptodate tetanus but didn't seemed bothered about the rat thing.

Thankyou so much you two. He doesn't have his surgery til 23rd Dec but I was worried last night because he didn't tell me till hours afterwards that he had cracked his head on the edge of the bird table in the dusk and made it bleed. Rats run around on that and he hadn't cleaned it or anything! I cleaned it up and sprayed it with antiseptic but I was still worried about leptospirosis, so I rang NHS Direct . I wasn't overly convinced with their answer though ... asked about his uptodate tetanus but didn't seemed bothered about the rat thing.
Oh yes, I remember that you'd said his op was closer to the 25th. At any rate, pussy cat, good thoughts are never remiss and all they cost is a smile, cheap at twice the price, I think.

You do know that it's the fleas on the rats that carry the plague, don't you? ;)

Oh yes, I remember that you'd said his op was closer to the 25th. At any rate, pussy cat, good thoughts are never remiss and all they cost is a smile, cheap at twice the price, I think.

You do know that it's the fleas on the rats that carry the plague, don't you? ;)

Well you're a little ray of sunshine!! Rats are incontinent and Lepto is caught from their urine ... what a lovely subject to post!! sorry folks!

Back