What's your mood today?

Hugs :rose: :kiss: Can I help?

ah, for me to know that would be for me to know how i can help myself... and i don't. BUT, i Do (very much) appreciate the offer and sincerity.

i think i need to pull back - i'm a bit too raw and unsure of myself in the moment. getting too attached and wanting too much. so, my best attempt at helping myself will be to pull back... see what happens.

and on a side note: i saw some of what's been going on in other threads and am truly sorry for it - that's the sort of vitriol and mental bile that makes me cringe and hide in my house. i'm sure your shoulders are (if not physically, at least metaphorically) as wide as mine & you can handle just about anything that comes your way but that doesn't mean anyone who recognizes this needs to abuse your strength, willingness to engage & ability to take things in stride. my wish is that more people could emulate your generosity of spirit.

I'm not strong at all honey and you stay around long enough you will find I have a lot of ghosts haunting me, but I am blowed if some low life ranting off against me is going to join those ghosts. I've taken worse than he can hand out. You stay around.... for the most part this bunch will shore you up when you are down and walk beside you in trouble. You belong now :rose:

underhanded (in a complimentary way) but burdened with cheerful good faith. How stupid indeed.

Became severly bummed in the afternoon, and remained heavily bummed well past late afternoon and into the early evening, but significantly less bummed since the last hour struck, and even more less bummed with each passing minute. Everything's just fantastic.

Became severly bummed in the afternoon, and remained heavily bummed well past late afternoon and into the early evening, but significantly less bummed since the last hour struck, and even more less bummed with each passing minute. Everything's just fantastic.

I would like to point out that if you said this in England you would get some very strange looks and maybe some even stranger propositions depending on where you were when you mentioned being 'bummed' !!!!!!!!!

I would like to point out that if you said this in England you would get some very strange looks and maybe some even stranger propositions depending on where you were when you mentioned being 'bummed' !!!!!!!!!
Love learning transcontinental lingo from you:heart:

ponder... i'm just thinking today - i don't really feel like identifying exactly where i am...

when you say the word ponder, do you immediately imagine a person young or old who's life revolves around caring for a pond... maybe two...? i do

ponder... i'm just thinking today - i don't really feel like identifying exactly where i am...

when you say the word ponder, do you immediately imagine a person young or old who's life revolves around caring for a pond... maybe two...? i do

ponderous today

laker tomorrow?

Back