What's your most sexually sensitive area?

Oh, taxidriver, you are too kind. This kitten is ready to learn new tricks. Reading through all the posts of late has me purring, some even evoke a low growl (a pleasurable one) making my nipples react on their own. Mine are so sensitive that it's easy to arouse myself with just a slight brush by the fabric covering them. Today I have on a black suit with a leopard collar (fitting, isn't it?) and the fabric very much lends itself to a casual stroke here and there which has really gotten me going. I could barely contain myself in my meeting. I kept finding excuses to brush a finger, a piece of paper, a folder against my chest, engendering a very pleasurable sensation spreading down to my loins. Of course, it helped having some very attractive men in the meeting and I must confess my mind began to wander (as well as my eyes). I could barely concentrate on the matters at hand, wanting my hands more on other matters. <sigh>

Can anyone help me out, lend ME a hand?

just a hand??

My corporate Kitten...

JUST a hand now? I was hoping to lend a spearing tongue, a PAIR of firm hands and possibly any other parts of my anatomy to innundate you.

Dare I ask if you've been reading some of my other posts? Or are you referring to the posts here that are making you, shall we say...agitated??

Ohhh, taxidriver, just the thought of your tongue pleasuring my pussy sends shivers throughout my body. Adding your hands and whatever else cums my way gives me such a delicious fantasy. What I wouldn't do to get ahold of both you and Lascivious. I am so turned on AGAIN this morning that I'm going to have to do more self-pleasuring, and soon.

desk

Lipstick,
Id love to be under your desk right now....opening your thighs, licking your inner leg..and have that lucious co worker of you walk, and see if u can remain calm

Oh, no, I could never remain calm. Just thinking of your probing tongue and nibbling teeth are adding to my wetness and discomfort. As I pinch my nipples and squeeze my legs together to rub my clit against my panties, my breath quickens. I lean down to a breast to pull a nipple with my mouth, pinching them further with my teeth, which causes me to reach into my panties once again to immediately soak my fingers. Oh, the sweet taste! My clit throbbing against my fingers as I flick a fingernail over it and plunge my pinky into my ass, thrusting the middle two fingers into the depths of my wetness. Now I add the index finger and use my thumb to probe the throbbing nodule that is my clit. My teeth pull my nipple farther into my mouth as I suck, running my tongue around the tip, pinching harder with my teeth. My climax is almost painful in its intensity but deliciously satisfying.

Oooo...

Darling Las... it's nice to know that you're still astir, whether it be this post or me last night. You were devine. Absolutely heavenly.

And Lipstick, if you only knew of the wicked naughtiness that Las & I got into last night. It'd make your lips shudder... probably both sets. You're more than welcome to read some of our posts just for a glimpse of the things that we've been doing.

And as far as you self pleasuring... mmmmmm, I'm all for it. Please do. We're all eyes & ears for you.

Ah, Taxi, I did roam around and read up on some of your activities with Las last evening. It was quite scintillating, I must say, and added to my pleasuring. The lust that I feel is outweighing much of my sane thoughts, though my reading revealed to myself how inept I truly am. I am endeavoring to learn as much as possible at the knees of my newfound friends/lovers and am open to all suggestions. I open my body, soul and mind to all who wish to instruct me, who wish to improve on my feeble beginnings. I remain your willing student of pleasure...

Oh contrare, Lipstick...

No need to be so humble. I'm sure you'd be more than adequate in your naughtiness. As long as the fire burns down below, I'm sure you could tantalize us with some of your wily charms. You probably have talents that you have yet to discover. Besides that's half the fun of discovering how deliciously good you can be... you get to lavish yourself over other tasty people.

I'm sure that by reading my posts with my darling Las, you can tell that I enjoy her thoroughly. In turn, I get more than more than my fair share of loving from her. I'm alwasy amazed that for every lick of her pussy, I get more than I deserve in return on my cock. It's not that we keep score either. As long as Las enjoys, I enjoy.

It's absolutely wonderful being such a sexual creature & Lipstick, I'm sure you've got some delectable feminine wiles that would entrance us both. No need to be so humble!

Oh, taxidriver, you're a dear. My 42Ds are thrilled and delighted to have something to contribute, as is my swollen clit. I've been soooooo naughty today but am feeling just delicious, as well as tasting delicious. There's no one here to taste me so I've been doing it for you. I've been smearing my juices all over me today and taking the time to lick myself clean, just like a good kitty would. I had just licked a breast clean when my supervisor came in. Oh, I can just imagine what his face would have looked like had he come in 30 seconds sooner. :eek:

My mind, with out a doubt! Talk to me, tell me your fantasies and I'll tell you mine. And then together we'll make them come true! Verbal foreplay (notice: I did not say oral) is an absolute necessity. That sharing of the innermost secrets we each have is true intimacy, the act itself only consummates the afore mentioned.

charlie

The Best!

Well to me the best feelings, Would have to b several things all combined in 1. I'm Bi there 4 i like alot of things, and everything i try has been very good.. BUt the thing that Brings me over the top Every time.... Is "drum Roll Please" I like to b fucked in the ass, While i have my Vibrator in my Pussy.. Gently rubbing my clit ring, That will make me shiver instantly every time!!!! :eek:

Hey Lipstick ~~

Please feel free to jump in with Taxi and I at any time. We love to spice things up a bit. Many an afternoon he has sent me climbing the walls in my office as well. He is amazing, but I am more then willing to share! He could probably use a good tumble with two beautiful women.
Oh, and bring Charlie too, he sounds delicious.

~~Las

Actually Lipstick...

The only reason I send Las climbing the walls in her office is to get a better angle to lick her delicious little nether regions. Mmmmmmm:D

New awareness

I'm finding out just how sensitive my breasts/nipples are by taking pictures of them and posting them. They arouse even more easily now. Whew!

OOO, Lipstick I hear ya, having a cock inside while the clit has attention to really sends me over the edge.

I would have to say my clit is the most sensitave part of me.

'tweener

My perineum is my most sensitive area. The perineum is the area between the beginning of your buns and your scrotum. Jesus, I'm sounding like a doctor here, and I apologize. Anyway, a light touch there gets my cock dancing!

Re: 'tweener

gomeade said:
My perineum is my most sensitive area. The perineum is the area between the beginning of your buns and your scrotum. Jesus, I'm sounding like a doctor here, and I apologize. Anyway, a light touch there gets my cock dancing!

So if I were to lightly lick you in your perineum, that would get you going? ;)

Sexually I would have to say my upper back to the base of my neck send shivers down my spine and heat to my moist valley.
Non-Sexually and this goes for even during sex My clit it just is not a pleasure spot for me never has been just annoys me to high heaven.

here it is.. in the proper place :)

Sorry. put this as a new post. It was meant to be here.

Hi Candy, I havn't heard from you for so long. Just a few days seems like an eternity to me. I have been reading the posts in what is your most sensitive area. And for me, it has to be the mind, ever be that so boring? But the mind encompasses so much. My mind stimulates me so much when I can do things (whether in person, by sound, sight, or fantasizing by reading words.. I find words are so powerful !) to turn you on, make you hot. Make your nipples erect and tingly. Your pussy to be so congested, inner lips swollen, clit erect and throbbing, the wetness running and flowing, over your nether hole (makes it so inviting to kiss), inner thighs all wet. ohh god, just writing this...my mind.. the most sensitive area.. which affects the rest of me.. my heart, my body, my cock, my balls working overtime..

I want u god, I want u.. I wanna make u cum so hard. I love making u cum.. I love hearing your moans and screaming. I love it when u got so turned on, you have to squirm and tense, relax, tense, relax! Making you cum is soooooo erotic for me.. It turns me on sooooo much. Ohhhh Honey..!!!! I am telling you all this.. as I first nibble on your lips, deep french kiss you.. and telling you all this as I slowly start to slide down your body --you on your back. Nibbling on your nipples and then sucking, as I tell you how hard I am going to make u cum. Nibbling on your belly and belly button, probing my tongue there.. as I tell you how much I love kissing u all over.....Nibbling all around your pubic area, your inner thighs, as I tell you, God, my most favorite thing is to kiss your pussy and make u cum. Cum and cum and cum..

But hey !!! I have a job to do first....First, I cut your pubic hair as close as I could with scissors.. then Soaking your ass and pussy in a bath.. and then washing it so thoroughly with soap. Then rinsing it all off. Getting a hot wet towel and placing it on your whole pussy area.. from lower belly to the crack of your ass. Then, in a professional seeminly detached manner (mmm You should know what is going on in my mind.. all hot and bothered!!, and if u could see, my gross erection.. and precum!!).

Removing the hot moist towel, I squirt shaving cream all over the whole area and then rub it in.. making all the hair stubble so soft. And then taking a safety razor.. slowly start shaving. The mons first..pushing and pulling to thin out the skin so I can get all those stubble hairs as close to the root as i can ! As I got to your outer lips.. placing two fingers into your pussy slit, to "protect" the delicate tissues inside your slit. Moving my fingers about..."accidently" you begin to squrim more noticeably as your turn on increases.

My razor smoothly and carefully get at every last stubble.. again, trying to stretch the skin to get at the roots of the hair. Pulling and tugging.. which has begin a major stimulation for u!! U begin to sigh and moan audibly. Your face blushes with excitement and the blush extendes down your neck and to your lovely breasts.. All this not escaping my notice ! One side and then the other..removing the cream.. and showing the smooth labia majora ! Gently carressing your inner thighs.. a few stray hairs there... fingertips with cream.. and then the razor.

Then lathering the anus area.. to get at any stray hairs there... placing a finger on your rosebud.. again to protect it.. and as my finger "protects" u.. it pushes a little... and with the lubrication of the cream, forces past your resisting sphincter as u thrust up to increase the pressure and takes my figner a little deeper !!, asn my shaving continues. I have to admonish you to be still, as the razor continues its purpose! Carefully and slowly. U begin to squirm, as all this is such a turn on for u. Your pussy has reformed all its wetness, and is flowing riverlets down past your anus and thru your as crevice. ! Your moans become louder, and so does your squirming.

And finally I am done. Again, the hot moist towel over the whole area. Next, a soothing cooling moisturizing lotion.. I rub it into the mons, your outer lips.. and around your anus and your inner thighs.. squeezing and rubbing, pulling and pushing and tugging!

I lay between your widespread thighs, your knees bent. looking
at your beautiful pussy.. smooth as a baby's butt and your dainty but swollen inner lips.. a little more darker pink because of it being so engorged, and your lovely clit.. so erected and throbbing for me, and the glistening wetness.. all around your treasure including running past your anus and even your inner thighs so wet. To frame your pussy with my hands. And you would make your vaginal muscles spasm, and when u do, it makes your "she" look like it is winking at me and inviting me. I love this view and then smell the fragrance of your heat.

I first test my "artistry" rubbng my own freshly shaved chin, cheeks on your mons and labia. Smooth !!! I tease your "her" with my tongue tip.. getting a hint of your wonderful taste.. starting at your hole .. up one inner lip.. to the base of your clit.. and back down your other inner lip ... and then to your hole again.. twirl my tongue in your vaginal orifice and feel it spasm.. and tighten ...and then, i cant stand it any more, I would with wide open mouth, plant a big kiss on your whole crevis, from your oriface to the base of your clit. I hear you moan and suddenly arch up your pelvis to my face.. and your hands hold my face to your pussy as u grind your pussy on my lips, my nose, and my face!! "Dave, omg.. that feels sooo good!! Dont stop.. make me cum!!! MAKE ME CUM!!! " Your first words in a long time!!

And begin long sweeps with my lips and tongue, up and down your wonderful furrow. I would be looking at u.. past your lovely breasts, looking at the pleasureful grimace on your face. As u concentrate on the wonderful feeling my lips and tongue are giving you. I hear you moaning -- telling me.."Dave. I wanna cum!!!, make me cum!!! please! And you begin to thrust your pussy into my face. As I continue those long sweeps. Pushing up on your mons to explose that little devil pink pearl! Slow, but getting faster.. with my tongue flitting from side to side. Flicking over your clit glans and the body of your clit, which makes your body jerk uncontrollably. Trying to judge, if you want to smooth underside of tongue, or the slightly rougher tip and top of tongue. And my fingers enter your hole as I begin to suck on your inner lips and clit. In and out of my mouth, like your clit is fucking my mouth. Slowly again. You hold my head to your pussy as you grind it on me.. and your vagina begins its uncontrollable spasms on my finger, as you get closer and closer to a cum. Now you are moaning, saying unintelligible words, but I can discern... "MAKE ME CUM!!"

And then it happens!!! There is a few seconds of a hugh spasm of your whole pussy area... A high that is almost unbearable. squeezing my fingers so hard. Your body tenses and for a few seconds, is not moving. Heralding the beginning of your long awaited orgasm.

It hits like thunder. A roar.. that envelopes your whole body, your heart and mind. And there is now one giant body orgasm, as you writhe and thrust and scream !!! "IM THERE, IM CUMINGGGGGGGGGG". Wave after wave, spasm after spasm. your hands now flailing about aimlessly. Soo good. sooo long. Until it starts to wane.

And then you are aware, that I am now still kissing your pussy, but softly,, soothing it, using the smooth undersurface of my tongue and lips, very lightly. Soothing. as you come down from the high. The most glorious orgasm of your life. Breathing so hard. Your heart pounding in your chest. Perspiring.. So nice.. still trembling but beginning to relax. Such a relief. Of wanting to cum for so long. sooo good.. wow wow wow. And I look up again and u look down at me between your thighs. and the looks of love on our faces. Not lust now. Love.

Ohhh Candy,, want so much for u to respond, body, heart and soul.. email with me.. intimately.. stimulate the most sensitive part of my body. even more! There is a video that goes with this.. let me know if u want it.

Happy woman

Ahh, a man who knows how to please <sigh>. Got me wet again, but what else is new, huh? ;)

Sometimes the most sexual pleasure I get is from words. the thought of Lipstick, sitting naked, with her legs spread, reading her fantasies while I stroke my dick ... well, that would do it for me today.

Bombast, how about something slightly more sexy, a lacy see-through cover, open down the middle, my breasts peeking out over the paper I'm holding, one hand hovering over my pussy, legs opening and closing while I'm reading? Interested?

Back