What's your most sexually sensitive area?

Jaenelle said:
OOO, Lipstick I hear ya, having a cock inside while the clit has attention to really sends me over the edge.

I would have to say my clit is the most sensitave part of me.

Oh, yeah. I love being in a 69 pleasuring another woman, satisfying her need for clitoral stimulation while she's being pumped from behind. The satisfaction of knowing she's getting a double thrill also heightens my desire and fullfillment.

OK, so how about this ... I'm inside Ms. X, from behind, while Lipstick is underneath her licking her clit and my cock as it goes in and out of her, and this unknown Ms. X is "pleasuring" Lipstick. I guess my eyes are the most sexually sensitive area on me today.

Seems my skin is my most sensitive area today. Reading all these posts and knowing that we're all meeting online at 5 p.m. today in the Masturbation Club has my whole body stimulated.

I so love to feel sexy and erotic.

I'm ultrasensative in all areas. . . but I love

I'm ultrasensative in all areas...but I love to have my ass played with. From gently caresses of my ass to a steady fingering or rimming of my ass from my lady lovers will just turn this ole dog into a whimpering puppy once again!

I once had a lady doggie that loved to lap up my butt for the longest time. It was an awesome and totally erotic relationship for me (and her) as we explored my tender and sensetive backside!

I'm taking notes and writing this down!! lots and lots of good ideas here..I would have to say kissing gets me started...the right nipple makes me crazy and less we forget...the clit...MMMMMMMMMMM loves all that attention...but kissing me on the neck is wonderful too...and I'm going to put some of these ideas to good use on my lover!!!!

easy...

The head of my cock. And nothing better than when inside a warm female's sucking mouth...

Nice tits, by the way...

Back