Where are the New England Peeps?

This team will be better defensively when Robert Williams returns. I’d love to see him play a complete year; he could possibly be defensive player of the year.
Love me some Time Lord. I'll be happy if he's fully healthy for the playoff run. It's the Celtics it's all about banners. Remember no Celtic has ever led the league in scoring (though Tatum might change that).

Don't sleep on Hauser, he could be the Celtics microwave.
I take it you're not arguing for Cornet.

Hauser does look like he can got hot and light it up. But unless he improves his defense a lot, he will become a target for the other side's offense in the playoffs whenever he is in there. The Celtics defense depends on everyone switching, so even if the other team has a player who is not a threat on offense, its hard to hide anyone on defense.
And its not like the Celtics have a shortage of players who can shoot and play D.

Hauser reminds me of a poor man’s Gordon Hayward without the injuries. :heart:
I hope you are right and he develops that way.
He can shoot, but I haven't seen the moves
or the passing ability that Hayward had.

For some reason, when I get a message from you, I think of Annie Savoy

Hauser reminds me of a poor man’s Gordon Hayward without the injuries. :heart:
Ok. I may have to reconsider. He sure can shoot. I still think that, if they were in a long series, the Hawks would figure out how to put Hauser in a position to have to guard Trey Young.
And quite a game from Kornet.

Ok. I may have to reconsider. He sure can shoot. I still think that, if they were in a long series, the Hawks would figure out how to put Hauser in a position to have to guard Trey Young.
And quite a game from Kornet.
Given that Huaser is a bench guy that would be a lot of minutes for Young, though he won't get tired by playing defense. I think I will take Huaser's defense over Young's but that is an admittedly low bar. Serously Huaser is always moving out there, so he doesn't lack in defensive effort.

Bruins go to 10-0 at home to start the season by beating the Flyers 4-1. They are one game away from tieing the all-time record and have a chance to do that on Saturday vs. the Blackhawks.

And on Wednesday the local newspaper “experts“ said to take the Atlanta Hawks over the Celtics. Result: Boston-126 Atlanta-101

And both teams have been missing key player to start the season. Sometimes I. The water at Causeway?

Back