Where are the New England Peeps?

I take it you are not complaining about me not getting my leaves raked up.
I have zero trees in my yard and I’ve been raking, (not gonna say ”and blowing”) everyday since last week. Fortunately we’ve had amazing weather up until today’s cold and windy day.

No one fell for my FREE LEAVES, ALL YOU CAN RAKE sign.

I have zero trees in my yard and I’ve been raking, (not gonna say ”and blowing”) everyday since last week. Fortunately we’ve had amazing weather up until today’s cold and windy day.

No one fell for my FREE LEAVES, ALL YOU CAN RAKE sign.
So, you think that if I just wait long enough, they'll all relocate (I'm not going to say "blow") to your yard?

So, you think that if I just wait long enough, they'll all relocate (I'm not going to say "blow") to your yard?
Most of ours seem to be. Plus, letting some of them lie and rot is good for your grass. God knows after the dryness this summer, our grass needs the help!

Most of ours seem to be. Plus, letting some of them lie and rot is good for your grass. God knows after the dryness this summer, our grass needs the help!

True….the first thing I did about 10 days ago was mow the leaves and turn them into mulch.

Letting them migrate to the neighbors yard is not popular with the neighbors.
(Turns out there are a lot of ways to talk about leaves without using the b word. Also, I have no interest in blowing any of the neighbors.)

One time in band camp….

Yes, I loved American Pie
It is a little embarrassing to admit, isn't it? But I enjoyed it, too. I still find Jennifer Coolidge to be very sexy. And the idea of being under Michelle Flaherty's tutelage....
What became of her, anyway. (Michelle, I mean. Jennifer Coolidge has a gig on HBO where she is still being inappropriately sexy)

Jennifer Coolidge has hit the wall big time. The HBO show is The Watcher.

And I only remember Michelle (Alyson Hannigan) from How I Met Your Mother.

Jennifer Coolidge has hit the wall big time. The HBO show is The Watcher.

And I only remember Michelle (Alyson Hannigan) from How I Met Your Mother.
The HBO series I was thinking of is the White Lotus, which is in its second season, and in which she seems to have emerged as the central character. Among other things, she is a horny woman.
I never watched "How I met your mother."

The HBO series I was thinking of is the White Lotus, which is in its second season, and in which she seems to have emerged as the central character. Among other things, she is a horny woman.
I never wanted "How I met your mother."
I’ll check it out.

You never “wanted“ How I met your mother? I never did either but I watched it. 🙃

I’ll check it out.

You never “wanted“ How I met your mother? I never did either but I watched it. 🙃
Okay.
Typo corrected.
Must have been Freudian.
What could I have been wanting?
I'm sure it had nothing to do with the discussion of things that blow.

More leaves?
That must be it.
We were avoiding talking about blowing. I'm sure that would make me think of leaves.
And your legs. That would make me think of you standing outside raking.
Yup.
What else could I have been thinking of.

Its already arrived down here. Raining hard. Not much wind yet, but the leaves across the street are lining up to come to my yard.

I know!! I'm so jealous of all those I see getting winter temps and/or snow
Don't worry.
It will happen.
My daughter lives in New Mexico, and they've had quite a bit of snow there. Of course, except way up in the mountains, it melts right away.

Back