Where are the New England Peeps?

Game 1—2nd Round

Boston-5 Florida-1

Congrats to Brandon Carlo who became a first time Dad today and made it to the game on time AND scored a goal in the game.

Swayman saved 38 of the 39 shots he faced.

Game 2 is Wednesday night on ESPN.

Panthers get even and blast the B’s 6-1. Swayman gets pulled but most of those goals were on the defense. Montgomery gave Pasta the OK to fight Tkachuk.

Friday night will be interesting

Panthers get even and blast the B’s 6-1. Swayman gets pulled but most of those goals were on the defense. Montgomery gave Pasta the OK to fight Tkachuk.

Friday night will be interesting

Pasta is... not a fighter.:D

See youse on Friday! Meanwhile, the Celtics have decided to suck.

See youse on Friday! Meanwhile, the Celtics have decided to suck.

Mike Budenholzer is interviewing with Phoenix. He should be here in Boston. I laughed when Milwaukee replaced him with Doc Rivers, the biggest band jumper in the NBA.​

Florida-6 Boston-2

If the Panthers spend any more time in the offensive zone than they have in tonight’s game, they’ll have to start paying rent. The Bruins’ 8 shots in two periods will have them out of the playoffs very quickly. Embarrassing

Ullmark is probably gone; he has one year remaining on his contract and then he’s a UFA, so maybe trade him and see if they can get a decent prospect or someone to help out on the offense.

They have some good players. Marchand is 36, probably back for another year. Pasta is only 27 and has that long term contract. Swayman is the future in the net.

Based on Marchand's comments of the physicality of the playoffs. Finesse players usually do not win in the playoffs. I think you need to trade Pasta. He seems to have a difficult time scoring in the playoffs.

No sir. I live in the Springfield area. Travel on the Pike and into the city would have been brutal that time of day.

Back