Where are the New England Peeps?

Well.

There's always the [playoff-bound] Bruins on right now. Caps are playing them tough, but I have confidence.

Bruins lose this one 2-0 and get only 16 shots on goal. They’re playing for home ice advantage if they get deep into the playoffs but not really worried about that as they have a slightly better road record (55 pts.) than home record (54 pts.). If they go out in the first round again this year, I think Montgomery is gone.

Hope so. If it ain't broke, why fix it? The rotation's been working; I'd keep it up until someone goes cold.

I heard that’s the plan but I also heard that Ullmark was going to play game 1. I’m okay with either guy and they both deserve to play.

Bruins win 4-2 and are up in the series 2 games to 1.

Celtics lose to the Heat at home 111-101 and the series is tied 1-1.

Red Sox beat the Indians (no Guardians for me) 8-0 and are 14-11. Better than I expected…..starting pitching has been terrific.

This has been a 30 second update on your local Sports Lit channel. Stay tuned for more. 🙃

Playoff Marchand is the my favorite kind of Marchand, and he only comes out when he's summoned, like a crafty demon responding to a bunch of kids at a Ouija board.

Bertuzzi seems happy to be those kids. He should probably know better, but it seems he can't help himself.

Red Sox blow 4-0 lead but win it in the 9th. (16-13). Giants coming in on Tuesday. Boston is 15-6 when scoring first this season.

Celtics vs. Miami (Monday night)
Bruins vs Toronto (Tuesday night)

This has been a 30 second update on your local Sports Lit channel. Stay tuned for more.

Red Sox win by 17

Celtics win by 20

Bruins win by 2

Boston fans are very happy and confident tonight.

This has been a 30 second update on your local Sports Lit channel. Stay tuned for more.
Draft weekend and Sox score two TDs and a field goal

Boston-102 Miami-88 (lead series 3 games to 1)

Derrick White has a career high 38 points.

Porzingis injured, to have MRI on Tuesday.

Jalen Brown becomes 11th Celtic to score 2,000+ points in the playoffs.

Don’t drive through Boston on Tuesday evening as the Gahden and Fenway Pahk will be busy. Bruins will try and close out their series with Toronto and the Red Sox will be hosting the Giants.

Boston-102 Miami-88 (lead series 3 games to 1)

Derrick White has a career high 38 points.

Porzingis injured, to have MRI on Tuesday.

Jalen Brown becomes 11th Celtic to score 2,000+ points in the playoffs.

Don’t drive through Boston on Tuesday evening as the Gahden and Fenway Pahk will be busy. Bruins will try and close out their series with Toronto and the Red Sox will be hosting the Giants.

Watching the celtics win game 3 was a great way to spend Monday night. Glad Tatum didn’t hurt his ankle in that odd play in the 4th.

Watching the celtics win game 3 was a great way to spend Monday night. Glad Tatum didn’t hurt his ankle in that odd play in the 4th.

The game was on NBCSB and TNT. Scalabrine basically called Adebayo a POS for such a cheap move while the anylist on TNT blamed Tatum, saying he shouldn’t have taken a shot seeing as the play was dead.

Last edited:
Back