Who do you look like?

I've been told by more than one woman that I remind them of Tom Selleck, though other than the dark hair and mustache, there is little resemblence. Still, I took it that I was ate least pleasing to their eyes.

Speaking of eyes, my wife says mine remind her of her father's eyes. She would get a creepy feeling because of it when we made love sometimes.

Attachments

• TOMSELLECK.jpg
    TOMSELLECK.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 0
80328.jpg
Long long ago, in college.. Omar Sharif
Sadly.. I didn’t know that
Shyness prevailed when I might have done better
But alas, also lacked the tuxedo
Put a Tom Selleck mustache on him and a couple wrinkles...

I get it all the time...

"Has anyone ever told you you look like..."

Always the same person.

Given most of us don't post pictures of our actual faces on here, it occurred to me that it could be interesting (and a way of sharing a little about our appearance from the neck up (for a change)) to share who people think we look like. I mean, you can share who you think you look like, if you want. But I find it interesting that I keep getting the same person over and over - probably at least once every two months, ever since my early 20s. I can kind of see it now in pictures of myself when I look back, but two or so decades later, it still hasn't eased off. I get the observation with the same regularity. Curious, since he died at aged 37 and I'm now a decade beyond that.

The person I always get told I look like is Michael Hutchence. As I type this, I know most of you are probably saying, "Who the hell is that?" (Well, hopefully not my fellow Aussies). Michael Hutchence (for those who might not know) was the singer is Australian band, INXS.

So, who do you look like (even if you don't necessarily think so yourself)

View attachment 2247572
me.

I get told I look like various red headed celebrities that are actually quite a bit better looking than me

It was off a male, but I got told I looked like George Clooney again 😁

(Incidentally the 2 Women agreed - but they were just being polite/nice)

Last edited:
I’ve been told I look like Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite.

Yes. That. Fucking. Hot.

I was once told that I looked like a Modigliani's women. Not as in specific features but as an impression and mood. I thought it was a great compliment actually.

Last edited:
I’ve been told I look like a bouncer. My kids think I look like Travolta in that one spy movie he made about a dozen years ago where he was bald with the goatee. While we were watching it, they kept yelling things at the screen like “Don’t go in there dad!” It was pretty ridiculous.

….like myself at 25…..

With a few more wrinkles, scars, and thankfully…the same amount of hair.

Mostly. 😉

I’ve been told this guy, several times, but I don’t necessarily see it myself.

Attachments

• IMG_0419.jpeg
    IMG_0419.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 14
Back