Who do you look like?

When I was about 14, we had a family portrait taken (mom, dad, sis and I). My grandparents framed their copy and it was in their house for a while. Sometime in the 90's I think they swapped out that for a different picture (I think it must also have been of me, possibly wedding picture?). When they passed, we inherited that frame and as is often the case, the old family portrait was behind the newer picture.

My son and daughter saw it and they were shocked, "Dad, why are grandma and grandpa and aunt sis posing with Harry Potter?"

Apparently, at 14, I looked like Harry Potter. E.g. 14 year old Daniel Radcliffe made up to look like Harry Potter.
Trust me, I have at this point outgrown any resemblance to Daniel Radcliffe. Although I am a good 30 older than him. I worry what this may bode for his future....

Awwww!! Thank you HB ❤️

.. uh-huh.. and how did you decide on that.. I mean.. it is not Trouble you usually call me 🥰😇

Easy decision. Looked at you and said, “Trouble.” Are you trying to give our secrets away? Nobody should know that I call you the Nordic Super Kitten of the North. . . Oops..

• Haha
Reactions: Cat
..... Ahem.... I think... We might need to discuss this further... And.. oh, you are in trouble now Mr! 🤣😘
Being “in trouble” in this context sounds absolutely amazing. Begs the question, what part of trouble would one be in?

I look like a younger Antonio Banderas. The similarities are striking. I am almost his doppelganger...

...if you look at him from behind...

...below the waist...

...except that my ass is white and fat...

I look like a younger Antonio Banderas. The similarities are striking. I am almost his doppelganger...

...if you look at him from behind...

...below the waist...

...except that my ass is white and fat...
I’ve had the likeness pointed out with me as well, now that you mention it.

I don't know if any of you remember but in the late 90's there was a famous court case about an au pair that had shaken a child. Awful story.

I was about 16/17 at the time and remember going to college one day and being asked if I had an older sister in America.

Eventually some dickhead thought it would be hilarious to call me "Baby Shaker" and, because teenagers are arseholes, the name stuck.

Can't remember her name and cba to google it but she's the only person I've been compared to.

I don't know if any of you remember but in the late 90's there was a famous court case about an au pair that had shaken a child. Awful story.

I was about 16/17 at the time and remember going to college one day and being asked if I had an older sister in America.

Eventually some dickhead thought it would be hilarious to call me "Baby Shaker" and, because teenagers are arseholes, the name stuck.

Can't remember her name and cba to google it but she's the only person I've been compared to.
Awww, that’s rotten! ☹️

Back