Who do you look like?

A combo plate of:

Wallace Shawn

and...

John Candy
I don't know how many of of us have seen the real Jeff, but I have and can confirm that he has some of the best qualities of each of these gentlemen.

If Weird Al and Madonna made a baby...
This one, on the other hand... is no "Like a Surgeon." He's got a very good face (that's all I've been allowed to see), but I wouldn't compare it to Al and Madonna's actual love child. It's an amazing song, but I don't think it would make a cute human.

Last edited:
Now, after the impossibility of saying Conrad looks like a song, let's get to another impossibility. I've been thinking about this for nearly a month since the thread was posted... Because I'm never mistaken for anyone famous. At best, I look like an old neighbor, or someone's third cousin. @Taegul once told me I looked like the wife of someone he knows... I can only think he doesn't like that woman very much to put her in my company.

Anyway... I've done the math and if the rest of you are to picture me accurately, you'll need 18% of a Sandra Bullock character (rom-com era) for the hair color and distractibility and my few "cute" features. Then add 6% America Ferrara for the general shape of my face. And 12% 1990s Sylvester Stallone (just the nose, but it's of decent proportion). The last 64% is all Bea Arthur as Dorothy Zbornak (height, general attractiveness, overall demeanor).

Now, after the impossibility of saying Conrad looks like a song, let's get to another impossibility. I've been thinking about this for nearly a month since the thread was posted... Because I'm never mistaken for anyone famous. At best, I look like an old neighbor, or someone's third cousin. @Taegul once told me I looked like the wife of someone he knows... I can only think he doesn't like that woman very much to put her in my company.

Anyway... I've done the math and if the rest of you are to picture me accurately, you'll need 18% of a Sandra Bullock character (rom-com era) for the hair color and distractibility and my few "cute" features. Then add 6% America Ferrara for the general shape of my face. And 12% 1990s Sylvester Stallone (just the nose, but it's of decent proportion). The last 64% is all Bea Arthur as Dorothy Zbornak (height, general attractiveness, overall demeanor).
So specific - love it (anyone else check the maths as well?)

I look like Benjamin Button...when he was first born, not the Brad Pitt version. Im not braggin about that tho so dont think i have a big head about it.

I've been mistaken a couple of time in restaurants as Phil Donahue. Remember him?

I used to look like Kip Winger. Now I look like Colt Ford I've been told

Back when I was super skinny and colored my hair red, I had a couple regular customers at my job who called me Nicole Kidman. I never saw it, but was happy to take the compliment.

Been told numerous times prince harry.

I like to think I’m better looking, and way more craic / fun. 👅👀

Last edited:
My hairdresser insists I look like an older version of Michael Bublé but until he lost the election last year people always said I looked like my city's mayor.

Back