Votes: 6 27.3%
  • WriterDom

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
You dirty rat!

REDWAVE said:
News bulletin . . . This just in . . . I now have in my hands irrefutable eivdence that the Unmasked Poet is really-- SAVAGE KITTEN! Yes, that's right, Savage Kitten is also UP. Who'd a thunk it, heh? But, you say, Redwag you idiot, you said UP was a man. That's true-- this means Savage Kitten is really a man! All you guys who've been cybering with her, that's means you've been unintentionally made into homosexuals!!!
:D

You promised if I didn't cyber with anyone but you that you'd keep my lil secret!! And after I was so liberal with your poetry too!!!

Damn you man! That's the last lipstick kitty lick that you get! :kiss:

Sk~

ms kitty kat

I meant that I am not much of a critic, so it's interesting to read someone who does it well.

Well . . .

Well, maybe not. Maybe it's not Savage Kitten after all. O well, back to the drawing board.

For a while there I was hot on UP's heels, and I even thought I had him cornered at one point, but he managed to give me the slip. Now I fear the trail has grown cold. No trace of UP anywhere. Drat-- now I know how Dubya must feel about Osama! :D

Curse you, Moriarty!

I still say that U.P. is happy with keeping his
mask on........no need to keep badgering him.......

Let's just say this.......just like the AV...he's
the "Phantom"....'cept that he's not of the opera...but
he's of poetry! ;)

tigerjen

Unmasked Poet said:
You guys still here? I have to end this charade.

YOU WANT THE TRUTH!

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
because in little places deep inside you need U.P.
When you can't come up with a snappy line theres old U.P.
When were being over run with communist there's good ole U. P.
YOU WANT THE TRUTH
the truth is this:
You want me on that board!
You need me on that Board!

U.P.

damn nice jack reference I love that movie:D

I'm back on the track, Jack . . . & that's a fack!

Thought I'd forgotten about you, huh, UP? Well, I did take a hiatus for a few days, but now I'm back on the trail. I'll hunt you down implacably, even if I have to go to the wilds of Central Asia to do so!

Release the hounds, Smithers!

Back