Who is your fav up and coming Literotica poet?

SeattleRain said:
Flyguy knows Curiouswife is not anna.
good lord where do you get these things?

anna wishes she were curiouswife as she can use all of the help she can get keeping up around here.

Anna has always wanted a wife, but she cannot convince her husband of the same.

darn it.

I stand corrected she is precieved as the other new poet ...<laughing

I haven't seen to many postings by either of these poets lately.
did some one mention ... the erotic elves?

annaswirls said:
Sweet girl, I did not think that! I do not consider myself a new poet anyway, I feel old as the hills. So old I cannot even climb the hills I am as old as.

omg I love little women.

"I could have been a great many things, Sir."

sigh.

I always wanted to be Jo, and I know you did to :)
Professor Behr...sigh

(where is my batting eyelash smilie when I need one?)

I think I read that book 12 times and no exaggeration.

Maybe I should start a thread instead of hijacking this one any further as well.

:)

Anna-
My grandmother, Gwen Norris, received a copy of LIttle Women for Christmas, in 1934, when she was 11. My mom received that same book in 1954, when she was 11. My mom gave me the book in 1974..yes, I was 11 and gave it to MY daughter in 1994, when she was 11.

Sadly, the chain is broken, well, not sadly, but my daughter has not had a child in time for her to be 11 in 2014 :(

the book is missing page 27, but other than that, its in good shape and signed by each generation's owner :) thanks for bringing this memory to mind :heart:

Angeline said:
All this business of keeping score, and knowing who's good and who isn't--fuck it, man. You know what I mean. It's automatic, you know. All those that are no good, why are you thinking about them? Even if they're famous. Don't worry. If they're really no good, they'll disappear after a while. And even if they didn't, so what? I mean, why are you going to be mad at them? Because they're taking money out of your pocket? That's not why you do it. If you want to get some money in your pocket, get some. If you have a talent for it, you'll get some. If you don't, you got a problem. But just solve it some other way. Ask Allen [Ginsberg] for some. Only not this week.

Ted Berrigan, excerpted from a lecture at the Jack Kerouac Poetry Workshop, On the Level Every Day: Selected Talks on Poetry and the Art of Living

As I was reading this, aside from wanting to scream " Yes" I thought, perhaps, it was some jazz guy talking, I can hear so many of the old and new jazz guys saying the same thing.
because, of course, it's true.

I wish I had known about this quote when we were having all the "bad poetry/bad poets" fest here a few months back.

There's a quote by Ram Dass which I'll have to paraphrase

" ..And that teller at the bank, she's the perfect realization of "god as teller" and that city isn't doing anything, it's just being " city" it's your reaction to all these things that makes them good or bad."
and as Mister Berrigan said above, and Mr Harrison said it song, it's not going to be around forever, and you will get just what you should get before you're gone too.
it's really so simple, but so hard to let go.

Just my two rupees

Okay I read this woman's poems and there were no comments. I am not being judgemental as I SUCK at leaving comments anymore, but I want her to stay, she kicks ass.

Two poems. Give em a read.

neonflux

Maria, that is a wonderful story! Thank you :)

Do you think anyone would be up for a Little Woman roleplay in the Playground?

I just realized it is almost my 2nd anniversary holy cow. I remember sneaking a peak at Literotica Christmas morning 2003-- who was it that had the Crucifix Dildo?

annaswirls said:
I just realized it is almost my 2nd anniversary holy cow. I remember sneaking a peak at Literotica Christmas morning 2003-- who was it that had the Crucifix Dildo?

I bought a silicon moulded crucifix dildo for a lover once thinking it would cure her of evil spirits but of course she was the devil and used it inverted (think about it). The damn woman was possessed and I ended up needing an exorcism!

My Erotic Tale said:
I recall flyguy stating that 'Curiouswife' was 'Anna'

but curiouswife is newer poet <grin>
It is clear from handwriting analysis of their forum posts that Annaswirls is neither Curiouswife nor Cymry. But I will continue my forensic ferver until I ferret out just who this Seattle character is. Right now all signs point to Scott Leavitt.

flyguy69 said:
It is clear from handwriting analysis of their forum posts that Annaswirls is neither Curiouswife nor Cymry. But I will continue my forensic ferver until I ferret out just who this Seattle character is. Right now all signs point to Scott Leavitt.

The answers are on these threads. I've seen them. I know I saw someone say who Cymry is, and I'm almost positive Anna and Seattle are one and the same. Now I'm trying to figure out who the hell BooMerengue is...

BooMerengue said:
The answers are on these threads. I've seen them. I know I saw someone say who Cymry is, and I'm almost positive Anna and Seattle are one and the same. Now I'm trying to figure out who the hell BooMerengue is...

I think BooMerengue is one of those Twin Heads that grows on the back of Flyguy, or maybe it is the other way around.

You are RIGHT Seattle and Scott Leavitt have a lot in common, and did you ever notice, you never ever see them in the same place!

BooMerengue said:
...I'm almost positive Anna and Seattle are one and the same...
Are you sure? One of them is so demure and refined, while the other is, well, not.

flyguy69 said:
Are you sure? One of them is so demure and refined, while the other is, well, not.

well, doesn't that make sense?

Hey, Anna, being attached to the back of Fly's head ain't so bad! You ever seen his tush?? It's yummy!!

annaswirls said:
I think BooMerengue is one of those Twin Heads that grows on the back of Flyguy, or maybe it is the other way around.

You are RIGHT Seattle and Scott Leavitt have a lot in common, and did you ever notice, you never ever see them in the same place!
That AV looks like Alfred the Butler in a SeattleRain suit.

BooMerengue said:
well, doesn't that make sense?

Hey, Anna, being attached to the back of Fly's head ain't so bad! You ever seen his tush?? It's yummy!!
Ouch! Stop pulling my hair, Boo!

flyguy69 said:

ha! which one is demure and refined?
Where is that Seattle wench anyway?

flyguy69 said:
That AV looks like Alfred the Butler in a SeattleRain suit.

exactly the look I was going for!

I did get a few odd looks while lying on the floor taking pictures up a mannequin's skirt, but no one phones the police.

annaswirls said:
exactly the look I was going for!

I did get a few odd looks while lying on the floor taking pictures up a mannequin's skirt, but no one phones the police.
I wish i could say the same about making out in the window display on my last visit to Marshall Fields.

flyguy69 said:
I wish i could say the same about making out in the window display on my last visit to Marshall Fields.

omg that was you??? Pygmalian revisited!

Sabina_Tolchovsky said:
back to business here people!

TheRainman is my new favorite up and commer...great work.
Big talk from a woman that goes snowboarding at the drop of a hat! :D

Now that you say it, I've never seen Sabina and TheRainMan in the same room, either....

flyguy69 said:
Big talk from a woman that goes snowboarding at the drop of a hat! :D

Now that you say it, I've never seen Sabina and TheRainMan in the same room, either....

I think you have to go to the pay area for that :devil:

Back