Who Likes Upskirts?

tumblr_a08cc715c3bed92137ca759ada8db146_43185725_540-jpg.5843453
Someone had some fun

Iā€™m sure he loved every second of gazing at your pantiesā€¦.
I don't doubt that he did, at least at some level. The panties themselves were far from sexy. They weren't crotchless or skimpy lace things. They were the functional equivalent of bikini bottoms. But still, they weren't supposed to be seen at all in this store. The guy, who was about half my age, got a good long gander at something that was salacious almost completely because of its nature as something intended to be hidden from view. He was blameless in the world's eyes, I think, because he simply stumbled upon the sight. He didn't hoist my skirt or use a creepy mirror or camera method to get a peek.
Are you sure you didnā€™t do it on purpose? šŸ˜‰
No, not at all. I've never been anything like a flasher. If I had foreseen myself squatting in a store like that while I dressed in the morning, I surely would have chosen jeans or something.

I don't doubt that he did, at least at some level. The panties themselves were far from sexy. They weren't crotchless or skimpy lace things. They were the functional equivalent of bikini bottoms. But still, they weren't supposed to be seen at all in this store. The guy, who was about half my age, got a good long gander at something that was salacious almost completely because of its nature as something intended to be hidden from view. He was blameless in the world's eyes, I think, because he simply stumbled upon the sight. He didn't hoist my skirt or use a creepy mirror or camera method to get a peek.

No, not at all. I've never been anything like a flasher. If I had foreseen myself squatting in a store like that while I dressed in the morning, I surely would have chosen jeans or something.
Iā€™ll just say he was very lucky that day.

I used to work summers at an amusement park that had those swan boat rides. Always a ton of cute young mothers in skirts taking their little kids for a ride. And nearly 100% of the time I got an upskirt glimpse. Sometimes they would realize they were giving me a good view and quickly close their knees together but most times they were unaware because they were focused on my instructions for operating the swan boat. Some actually did smile a little if they caught me looking.

Back